Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Midwesterners jealous of the TX meet-up??

ckutkuhn7

Banned
:LOL:

I totally agree. There aren't too many Ohio peeps on the Lair and we are mostly spread way out. Maybe someday.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:LOL:

I totally agree. There aren't too many Ohio peeps on the Lair and we are mostly spread way out. Maybe someday.
I'm here! We can hold our own mini-convention down at the park in Mansfield lol.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I can do Chicago if it's my weekend off.

Gullivers Keeper

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Chicago... Just have to know ahead of time do I can try to take the weekend off

susi794

Staff member
I could maybe do Chicago....could take the train in and then back home that same day...think the last train leaves at 7 PM or something like that.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Depending upon when and how hectic my life is I might be able to swing Chicago too!

TotenEngel

Banned
LOL, I don't know - you guys think you got it bad!! Think there are about half a dozen of us in the UK and know a couple of them are opposite end of the country to me!! LOL

gizmo6370

Banned
LOL, I don't know - you guys think you got it bad!! Think there are about half a dozen of us in the UK and know a couple of them are opposite end of the country to me!! LOL
I could do a meet up all by myself :LOL: No more dutch people currently active here....

bellasmom

Banned
I feel ya!! There are no VA members active :Sad: Not that many from the south AT ALL!! VA, NC,SC????

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sounds like fun but I have no knowledge of either Chicago or Ohio, other than Twinsburg. If someone else wants to plan, I'm sure there Amtrak can get me there :ThumbsUp:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I could do a meet up all by myself :LOL: No more dutch people currently active here....
I feel ya!! There are no VA members active :Sad: Not that many from the south AT ALL!! VA, NC,SC????

I'm in the same boat. No Sphynx Lair friends nearby.

Gizzymom

Banned
Sounds like fun but I have no knowledge of either Chicago or Ohio, other than Twinsburg. If someone else wants to plan, I'm sure there Amtrak can get me there :ThumbsUp:
I would LOVE to help... but my hands are a little full right now..:Dizzy:

Maybe spring??:Laugh:

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Chicago works for me:ThumbsUp: Although:LOL: madison would be even better :Wink: considering I live in madison:Laugh::LOL: