Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Midwesterners jealous of the TX meet-up??

susi794

Staff member
I could maybe do Chicago....could take the train in and then back home that same day...think the last train leaves at 7 PM or something like that.

TotenEngel

Banned
LOL, I don't know - you guys think you got it bad!! Think there are about half a dozen of us in the UK and know a couple of them are opposite end of the country to me!! LOL

bellasmom

Banned
LOL, I don't know - you guys think you got it bad!! Think there are about half a dozen of us in the UK and know a couple of them are opposite end of the country to me!! LOL

I feel ya!! There are no VA members active :Sad: Not that many from the south AT ALL!! VA, NC,SC????

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sounds like fun but I have no knowledge of either Chicago or Ohio, other than Twinsburg. If someone else wants to plan, I'm sure there Amtrak can get me there :ThumbsUp:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member

I could do a meet up all by myself :LOL: No more dutch people currently active here....

I feel ya!! There are no VA members active :Sad: Not that many from the south AT ALL!! VA, NC,SC????

I'm in the same boat. No Sphynx Lair friends nearby.

Back