Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

milky was famous for a day

silly4lilly

Lairian
Hey all!

Just wanted to share with you a newspaper article which had Milky in it! its is from 2007. There is a local newspaper which is pretty big called the Courier News. They have a "paws" section where you can submit a picture of your pet with a few sentences to be featured under the paws section. i dont remember if they always have this or if they were just doing it for the holidays.

well i guess they liked milky (how could they not in her cute little Christmas pose) so she was one of the pets chosen! this picture is also the one we used for our christmas card :Smile: it says "milky a 2 year old sphynx loves dressing up for the holidays"

picture.php

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Cool beans!! I'm still waiting for the Austin Powers TV show (if there is such a thing) to feature Butterball as Mr. Bigglesworth.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a cool thing to see Milky in your local paper! Thanks for sharing it with us...Milky looks so cute in her X-mas gear! :BigSmile:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Very cool, :ThumbsUp: I always say I am going to send pics in for things like that but never do. I guess I have to start.

Back