Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

MingMing gets used to her sweater

playswithfire

Lairian
I was just thinking the other day, somone should make v-neck sweaters for cats or something. Mine is a obsessive sweater licker too.

2sphynxgirl

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
That's too good! She's precious! Bluto also licks all of his shirts & sweaters. He goes to town on fleece blankets, too. :Wink:

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So cute..I must say my Hubby thinks Ming Ming is quite the looker and was wondering why I didnt get a cool cat like her??? Not that he would trade his preciouse Cleo for anything, but he did find Ming Ming to be quite the looker...

ariena

Lairian
So cute..I must say my Hubby thinks Ming Ming is quite the looker and was wondering why I didnt get a cool cat like her??? Not that he would trade his preciouse Cleo for anything, but he did find Ming Ming to be quite the looker...

xD awww! She's actually not quite breed standard because of her long, narrow face. She's a rescue baby, and her breeder that I've tracked down isn't answering my emails. so HMMM. 8I

His Cleo looks absolutely adorable, for the record XD MinMing's just a spastic little girl.

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
xD awww! She's actually not quite breed standard because of her long, narrow face. She's a rescue baby, and her breeder that I've tracked down isn't answering my emails. so HMMM. 8I

His Cleo looks absolutely adorable, for the record XD MinMing's just a spastic little girl.

He just loves her coloring. reminds him of marble fudge...Don't ask he is odd...But she is such a cutie

silly4lilly

Lairian
I was just thinking the other day, somone should make v-neck sweaters for cats or something. Mine is a obsessive sweater licker too.

Mine do too. its all fuzzy in a bunch of places from their rough tounges!!!

MingMing it so cute. i love her stripes, they kind of have like a marble effect.

Back