Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Miss my waldo

Nerfbag

Lairian
Two weeks ago My 14 year old sphynx died. I really miss my handsome pink boy. He was a true companion and travelled with me all over the country. I miss him so much, but I know he had a great life. It is great to see so many sphynx lovers. I enjoy the pictures and post. Maybe soon I will have a new companion that I can post about.

Inferno12

Banned
Welcome. Im so sorry for your loss. You found a great place with great people. They are an amazing support group! I hope you get a new baby sometime soon to fill the hole

Bella07

Banned
I am so sorry for your loss. But, welcome to Sphynx Lair! A new sphynx will come into your life when the time is right, and your heart has had time to heal. Best of Luck.

Nerfbag

Lairian
You are right, when I least expect it I will open my home to a new sphynx friend. Maybe one in need of a loving home.

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome to Sphynx Lair!:ThumbsUp:......

I am so sorry for you loss...You will soon find a special sphynx to love.

Good Luck!

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to the Lair--so glad you found us!

Welcome to the Lair! Glad you joined. Sorry to hear about your Waldo. 14 though! Wow! What a wonderful life he must have enjoyed with you and all of your travels. I do hope another Sphynx finds his or her way into your life.

Would like to hear stories of yours and Waldo's adventures!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Nerfbag and welcome to Sphynxlair! Sorry for your loss. I hope a wonderful Sphynx joins you again in the soon near future! You are welcome here for your daily Sphynx fix!:BigSmile:

tessblack

Banned
So sorry for your loss. Hopefully you can post some pics of Waldo. This is a great place with lots of support. Welcome.

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Howdy - glad you found the Lair. There is a lot of Sphynx love here. I am sorry to hear about Waldo.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome Nerfbag. I'm so sorry to read about your Waldo. I came here the day after I lost my heart kitty and the folks here are wonderful. This is the one little corner of the world where you'll find others who understand exactly how you feel.

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So sorry to hear about Waldo. I completely understand how devastating it is. We would love to see pics and hear stories of Waldo's full life and his travels. Welcome to the Lair!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I'm sorry to hear about Waldo. It is awfully hard to live without a Sphynx once you have had one for so long. I hope being here helps mend your heart and that one day you will once again have a Sphynx underfoot.