Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Miss you guys!

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hey Everyone!

I've missed and been thinking about you all so much. I haven't been on SL in so long. I started a new job - 2 actually- and I haven't made the time in my schedule to get my Lair fix.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and hopefully I can attempt to catch up a little and see how all the kitties are doing.

I have new pics I need to upload of Sophie too!

xoxo heather and sophie

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hello Heather. I am new to Sphynx Lair. Nice to meet you and welcome back. Sophie has a beautiful face. I got a real chuckle out of her Sphynx ball picture. I always wondered if that was s Sphynx trait. My haired cats don't do that like my boys did.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi Heather and Sophie!!! We missed you too, it's great to have you back! Sounds like you've been very busy! How is Sophie?

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello Heather. I am new to Sphynx Lair. Nice to meet you and welcome back. Sophie has a beautiful face. I got a real chuckle out of her Sphynx ball picture. I always wondered if that was s Sphynx trait. My haired cats don't do that like my boys did.

Thank you for your compliments! :LOL: That's the only sphynx ball picture I've captured. Now that the weather is nice she is Sprawling out everywhere. It's so funny since I only got her back in Oct and now she's just getting a taste of some warm weather.

Welcome to you as well! :Smile:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi Heather and Sophie!!! We missed you too, it's great to have you back! Sounds like you've been very busy! How is Sophie?

Thank you thank you!

Sophie is so great, thanks for asking. She's coming up on her bday towards the end of next month! I hope Mo and Lola are doing well!

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Is that a new picture of Sophie in your avatar? She looks so grown up!

Thanks - it is one of the newer ones I have. She's grown up so fast! I just love how she looks outside. This was taken when I had her out on a nice day in her harness.

Back