Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Missing Marna

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Has anyone heard from Marna lately? She hasn't been on since June. I hope everything is going okay for her.

susi794

Staff member
She's on Facebook here and there--she's been really busy with family and animal rescue--she goes all over everywhere.

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Good to know, Susi. I was worried something had happened. I'm not on FB but if you see her, tell her I said hi:ThumbsUp:

I've talked to her on FB and she seemed fine, just stressed.

Funny story: I was in Petco with Alice. And a woman walked up and said something like "Nice Sphynx" and I was so shocked that she knew what kind of cat Alice was. We got to talking, and I discovered it was Marna! She lives 30 minutes from me. It was AWESOME I felt all cool and such for meeting her :)

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member

Funny story: I was in Petco with Alice. And a woman walked up and said something like "Nice Sphynx" and I was so shocked that she knew what kind of cat Alice was. We got to talking, and I discovered it was Marna! She lives 30 minutes from me. It was AWESOME I felt all cool and such for meeting her :)

What a small world! Your chance meeting with another SL member must have been a blast.

ckutkuhn7

Banned

:ThumbsUp: Cool - Its a small world!!!:BigSmile:

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thank you all for making me feel loved! I have really missed all my buddies here and will make it a priority to check in much more often. Seems like everytime I sit down my Mom calls me (she has dementia) or my step dad (he is in a wheelchair).

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sounds like you do have your hands full. You must be taking care of your parents - I commend you.:Smile:

susi794

Staff member
I wish I could meet someone from the Lair at PetSmart--or anywhere else for that matter. Hey Marna, are we still going to try for a Sphynx Lair meet and greet in Las Vegas over spring break this year?

Back