Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Missing Ossi & Fisen

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It's been a sad year over all and it's made me miss my darlings I lost, Ossi & Fisen. Most of you guys know the story... So, I decided to get a memorial ring and today it came. It's a shitty photo but you get the idea. It's nothing special and if I love it I will have it made in gold later on. Funny thing is, I never thought I would be one of those people with memorial stuff. Guess I am. I remember starting on my tattoo sleeve with Ossi & Fisen and I lost them before the tattoo was finished. Now it's sometimes strange to see them on my arm but I remember them with so much love and how they changed my life and made me the crazy cat lady...
138373467_404003300710928_7978552767744279735_n.jpg

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Nothing special? I think it's very special. I love this memorial thing. It's a great tribute to your love for Ossi and Fisen.
I miss seeing photos of them and hearing your stories about them.
Hugs and more hugs

Yoda mom

Staff member
soo heartfelt beautiful... Remember the Love, soo much love. we are here for you ((((((Hugs))))))))

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
The ring is a lovely gesture. Don't let people poop on your memories of them.

One day we're all going to be sitting in a rocking chair and remembering.....what exactly? The idiot that cut us off in traffic? The obnoxious coworker? The judgmental neighbor? Hells bells Ossi and Fisen will be something you can smile about - remember them.

Back