Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Missing Sphynx in stanislaus county California!

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
image.jpeg image.jpeg hey everyone, my friend is missing her Sphynx ori! He got out a couple of nights ago, we have all be putting up flyers, posting on Facebook, and Instagram! If anyone lives around Modesto, Ceres, or houghson please let me know, we could use the help! We need to bring this baby home she is lost without him, she is hardly sleeping or eating only searching she is so sweet and just wants him home!

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Heartbreaking!!
Hopefully this can be shared on many social media outlets, and your friend can get Ori back home soon!
Sending positive thoughts and vibes, and hoping Ori will be found/returned!

Yoda mom

Staff member
Prayers and lair hugs for a safe return!

If he is microchipped please call the microchipping company and notify them -
Homeagain microchip sends email alerts with the photo info on file

Be sure to put out a bed , familiar scent clothing blanket outside her place
Check neighbors door to door to have them check their garages
Call each local shelter in your area and even other counties - ( a neighbors pitty dog was turned in 2 counties away)
Chrck craiglsist lists ads , hoobly ads
Contract local vets offices - often people will team in a found pet to their vet

Be carful of anyone claiming to have him- always ask to meet in a public like the police dept place when picking him up- never go alone -

Will be looking keeping an eye out online too

(((Hugs amd prayers for a happy reuniting )))))

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So sad, prayers he is found.
Please keep us updated.
Thank you, we still have yet to bring him home to her, we're making more signs and going door to door tomorrow.

Prayers and lair hugs for a safe return!

If he is microchipped please call the microchipping company and notify them -
Homeagain microchip sends email alerts with the photo info on file

Be sure to put out a bed , familiar scent clothing blanket outside her place
Check neighbors door to door to have them check their garages
Call each local shelter in your area and even other counties - ( a neighbors pitty dog was turned in 2 counties away)
Chrck craiglsist lists ads , hoobly ads
Contract local vets offices - often people will team in a found pet to their vet

Be carful of anyone claiming to have him- always ask to meet in a public like the police dept place when picking him up- never go alone -

Will be looking keeping an eye out online too

(((Hugs amd prayers for a happy reuniting )))))
Thank you! It's getting hard since somebody actually called saying they ate him! We have been checking online, putting up flyers everywhere, checking the pound. Sadly he is not microchipped but she will be microchipping for now on. We went out again last night, but now we're pretty sure somebody has him in their home so we'll be doing door to door tomorrow since we're getting a big group together. We just hope we can bring him home soon!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@captain_tinky , Awh... Mean people suck - what a terrible thing to say --- all I can say is "karma" to that idiot ..

door to door in a group is smart amd impressionable - for someone to do the right thing - and spread the word.

I would add that comment too when door to door that you "only want someone to "do right thing" and return him no questions asked -( I did this once and got someone's dog back )

Keep the faith! You know there is a lair full of prayers for a safe return!
(I would definitely put out a blanket with the scent of home )

Keep us updated often

** also , were there any recent furniture deliveries ?
(I saw the article about a sphynx found 35 miles away - hid In a mattress that was removed when new one was delivered-

Recheck house too- crawl spaces etc -
( my Bengal cat climbed in the sink base cabinet hole to the dishwasher and sat there
Between the dishwasher my sink base wall quiet as a mouse when I frantically looked for him thinking he got out ) I found him by tapping on the cabinets and feeling s solid amd he still didn't meow)

(A black cat showed up at my house yrs ago off a delivery truck at my neighbors - I called where the last delivery was - and sure enough she took a 40 mile ride -
If she had recent deliveries , call the companies and ask if the drivers saw Ori)

Keep pawsitive!
I will keep looking online too!

Last edited:

captain_tinky

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Yoda mom @Hairless Blessing @Nicolemorgan he was officially trapped early this morning. He was sighted last night so his owner called us to come help set traps, we baited the traps and had her other Sphynx he's close to in her stroller with us, she ended up spotting him and tried to breakthrough the stroller to get to him. We checked the traps at 3 there was nothing in the yard we set, so we rebaited and he ended up getting trapped this morning. Poor baby was so scared, but for being out a week and being white he looked fantastic! Thanks for all the good vibes, this just made his mom's Mother's Day perfect!

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awhhhhhh...so happy to hear that they were found and are safely back home!!
Such a great ending, and I'm sure his momma is so happy.
Many hugs!
❤️❤️

Back