Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Mo has new clothes!!!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks everyone! I don't know if you can tell from the picture, coz I'm sat down, but it is actually a full romper suit! It's meant to look like dungarees. There is little elasticated leg bits! Love Mo XXXX

Last edited by a moderator:

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
OooH! Where can I get one of those?? It looks nice and snug ;)

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The fact that Mo looks so much like Nofuratu is driving me nuts! I wonder if they are relatives? Nofuratu's daddy was Alnakeed's Darth Vader. I noticed that Alnakeed is a breeder in England, and you and Mo are in England........Does Mo have Alnakeed relatives?

I was going to post some new pics of Nofur...but how do you post pics without a Url address?

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The fact that Mo looks so much like Nofuratu is driving me nuts! I wonder if they are relatives? Nofuratu's daddy was Alnakeed's Darth Vader. I noticed that Alnakeed is a breeder in England, and you and Mo are in England........Does Mo have Alnakeed relatives?

I was going to post some new pics of Nofur...but how do you post pics without a Url address?
Hi Yes I've heard of Alnakeed, I looked at them as breeders before I got Mo. I know Mos daddy was imported from a Russian breeder but his mummy is from the UK. There arn't many breeders of sphynx around in the UK so it's a strong possibility that her lines may be linked to them. I will have to hunt out Mos pedigree certificate and look back at his relatives. They are very similar!