Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Mo is going to a sleepover at Nanas!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So excited, me Mo and Lola are all going to sleep over at my mums house on Friday! My mum has bought a cat tree, new litter box and beds for the cats to come and stay! Should be fun. Me and Mo went to stay quite a while ago so I'm not sure he will remember, Lola hasn't been before so she will love exploring a big new house I'm sure. Even better, my mum is planning to have a conservatory built especially for the cats so all there things can go in there! It means we will all be able to go and stay more often and I will see more of my family I've been missing them. I've lived on my own for 3 years now. My mum has a dog, she is old and last time Mo met her he put her in her place and kept following her round and growling at her! So funny. Will post pictures at the weekend of Mo's trip to Nanas house! Should be amuzing!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sam, I bet Mo will have a lot of fun at Nana's. Piglet loves going over to my mother's house, too, because my niece is usually there to play with her and my mom gives her lots of yummy snacks to eat and cozy blankies to sleep in, not to mention a lot of undivided attention from everybody there. I think Piglet now sees my Mom's house as "her home away from home". :Wink:

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Blue stayed with my very retired parents while I was on vacation for 2 weeks. When I got back, they delayed giving him back to me for 3 days because they were in love with him. And they spoiled him so much by constantly holding him that it took him 11 days before he accepted he was stuck living with me (and my job!) Poor Blue, he leads a rough life.... sometimes I'm sure he wishes he lived with Nana all the time!!! But since you will be with Mo, he'll have the best of all worlds. Lucky Mo!!!! Be sure to post pics :BigSmile:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks I'm sure it will be fun as long as Mo settles and isn't naughty! He sometimes shouts if I'm not in the same room as him and my mums house is much bigger than mine which he isn't used to, but we will see! It will be good for him.

English Dave

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow, you are lucky! As you all know I'm moving back to the UK and will have to stay with my Dad while I find somewhere to live and he's already told me Ra will have to stay in the bedroom 24/7 because he looks like a black devil :Cry:

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hope you have a safe trip Sam...I am sure Mo will love it and be a perfect gentalman.... Oh English Dave Ra does not look like the devil, I am sure he will win over your dad given a little time...

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ha ha, poor Ra, I think people can be like that about sphynx cats, but when they meet them in person (or in cat??!) they change their minds! Thanks everyone, I'm excited about going should be good.

Back