Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Mo is Ready For His Close Up!!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
We all know how difficult it is to get a picture of our babys with their eyes open! Well Mo is in such a good mood today that he happily posed for his photograph!:Cool:

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Omigosh! I had to look twice at the photo because Mo looks exactly like Nofuratu! Same nose, eyes and color.....where did you get Mo? Just wondering if we share the same breeder. There are pics of Nofur on his blog www.nofuratu.blogspot.com

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Omigosh! I had to look twice at the photo because Mo looks exactly like Nofuratu! Same nose, eyes and color.....where did you get Mo? Just wondering if we share the same breeder. There are pics of Nofur on his blog www.nofuratu.blogspot.com

Yep they are similar! Mo is a red tabby sphynx. He is also a lot like Kreacher maybe they are all brothers seperated at birth!! I got Mo from a breeder in Wales, so he is a Welsh sphynx LOL. But the breeder imported Mos father from Russia. I'm not sure where his mothers lines go back to but think it could be USA. I have his certificate somewhere, will have to look!

Back