Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

Mo makes a point

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well my last heating bill was HUGE!!!! It is still freezing here and today we had some snow. But I decided to put Mo into a warm sweater and turn the heating down a notch. Also shut a few doors in the house to try kkep the heat in one room. Well this didn't go down very well, Mo proceeded to try to 'fix' the heater, when that didn't work, he took up residence by lying on top of the heater and hogging all the heat! He is so spoilt! :Hysterical:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awwww! Mo just knows what he likes...LOL! My cats are the same way...it's high heat all the way or mutiny! Both Piglet and Sydney will actually meow at me to turn the space heater on when we are in the living room.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL Yep! He will only settle if his heater is on! He's a little tinker.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yeah, that's because our cats don't have to pay the utility bills....LOL!

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Lemmy is the same way...he loves the space heater!! The first time we used it this winter, I think he thought he had went to heaven. Now he sits in front of it a meows until we turn it on!! They are little stinkers.:LOL::LOL:

wright878

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
It is snowing in Austin Texas. That never happens, just let Abby out to see how she would react. She wasn't impressed.

susi794

Staff member
I'm ready for some warmth myself--if I could fit up there on top of the heater, I'd be fighting Mo for it. LOL

LOL Very cute. Snuffie tends to just cuddle up with me in my snuggie when she gets too cold. I'm good with that! :)

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL so cute. He says "I'm worth that bill, aren't I?" hahaha. We have one of those safe space heaters (the tall, radiator looking one) in our bedroom to make it extra toasty. Sometimes Stella will sit by it when it isn't even on. I think she's just trying to guilt trip me. They're always pulling our heart strings!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL! Mug-Y does exactly the same thing!!

In fact the three heaters that are on have been commandeered by him and woe betide anyone who tries to warm there hands on one!! He's there like a shot and telling them off :LOL::LOL::LOL:

X

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mo is so funny, if I turn the heater off, he paws at it, he stands on top of it and puts his paw down the back to try and 'switch it on'. He also stands on his hind legs sometimes and waves his paw over the slats where the heat comes from to 'see if its working correctly' if it isn't on a high enough setting. He doesn't miss a thing (unfortunately)

Mo is so funny, if I turn the heater off, he paws at it, he stands on top of it and puts his paw down the back to try and 'switch it on'. He also stands on his hind legs sometimes and waves his paw over the slats where the heat comes from to 'see if its working correctly' if it isn't on a high enough setting. He doesn't miss a thing (unfortunately)
LOL Good stuff!!!:LOL: