Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Molly and Rocky

Sylvia

Lairian
Hi everybody I want to share a story how I got Rocky and Molly first the breeder that I know ask me if I would take Rocky Rocky was in a Shelter because a another breeder droped dead and she had Rocky and also Spyhnix kittens the lady that die her family came into her house and took the Sphynx kittens and put poor Rocky in a Shelter. Well I rescue Rocky from shelter because I love animals another breeder I known. Told me she's going to give me a sphynx kitten so she gave me Molly she is with my daughter's cat' molly is 17Yrs old and weight 12 pds she is a very sweet and loves to eat Rocky passed in last December28,2017 i miss him very much the pain is still there now I will share so pictures of Molly and Rocky

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Sylvia oh sweetie thank you for sharing an incredible story and pics of Sphynx love to Molly and Rocky.
Rocky only knew your love - you were his angel when you rescued him from the shelter .
Now he is your guardian angel watching over you your daughter and sweet Molly .
He knows eternal love because of you .

Molly is precious - bless your hearts for all the love and care to such a sweetie .
17 years young! She looks great ! We love seeing senior Sphynx - never get enough pics of our double digit year Sphynx kids!

you could start a thread for pics of senior Sphynx kids :)

((Hugs)))) and head smooches

StacyD

Lairian
What a lovely story. Thanks for sharing & for the pics too.

MelissaAlice

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Bless your heart for giving them both loving homes!!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
What a lovely story about how Rocky and Molly came in your life. They're both adorable. Can imagine you miss Rocky a lot