Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Momo's finally home!

emmysmom10

Lairian
Well, I am finally posting pictures of my new babe Keemo(Momo for short)!
We were going to adopt a kitten, either Momo or his brother, and they were both just so dang cute! Momo had an issue that he needed to go to the vet for. After the breeder(2 very very wonderful women) took him to the vet he was cleared of all usual possibilities that could have caused his problem, but he was still having symptoms:ThumbsDown: The ladies had a hunch he was the kitten we wanted, but we had reservations about his issue, so...here comes the miracle part! They GAVE, yes I said GAVE him to us!!! All she wanted was to know we would give him the best home possible, neuter him, and keep him with the same vet, not a problem it is only 25 minutes away from us!!! The night before I was to pick him up I got a message that explained why he was having an issue, the ladies came home that night and saw his brother take a big bite of Momo's man parts!!! Ouch:Cry:
Now we know what/who was the culpret of his problem! They very easily could have said since they now know the problem they wanted the full adoption fee, but they didn't! They made us they happiest family in the world and stuck to our agreement without question...They just made my year, if not my decade!
So, here is the happy ending...
He is thriving here with us and even his sister Emmy is starting to come around!:ThumbsUp::BigSmile:
We love you cuddle bug:Laugh:

This is Emmy!

Last edited:

emmysmom10

Lairian
Susi he wasn't just a great deal...he's my Christmas Miracle! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world right now, and it saved my husband for Christmas:Woo:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a wonderful story!!!! your babies are beautiful! 2 of my babies were free adoptions as well... and i thank that family every night in my prayers. although they dont follow up with the babies now... i still send them messages here and there. my family is so blessed because of their generousity. (i'm sure you feel the same)

Back