Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

More Licking!

saintbabby

Lairian
I just wanted all of you to know that just now, Pickles was curled up in the crook of my arm sleeping as I was typing away on my laptop, and my dog Stevie comes up and wants to get a closer look at Pickles. Pickles wakes up but isn't bothered by Stevie, starts licking my face and suckling my skin a little, and Stevie gets inspired! Stevie then proceeds to lick all over Pickles, as though she's a puppy that needs cleaned (even her nether regions. oh boy!:Dizzy:).. it's like Stevie is playing momma-dog, but to a cat! this cracked me UP!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
That is so cute:Wink: Glad to hear that little pickles is so happy in her new home:ThumbsUp:
Every time I see her name (Pickles) I think of the Rugrat cartoon.:Laugh:

saintbabby

Lairian
yeah, the cat and dog are getting alng alright, nothing great, though. the dog is way more interested in the cat than the other way around, so that gets a little funny sometimes... like the licking thing!

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
That is so cute:Wink: Glad to hear that little pickles is so happy in her new home:ThumbsUp:
Every time I see her name (Pickles) I think of the Rugrat cartoon.:Laugh:

It reminds me of my nieces when they are mad... they say "oh Pickles" kinda like we would say F*** Y***:LOL::LOL:

saintbabby

Lairian
Ahh thats so cute. What type of dog do you have?

She looks like she could be a miniature English Irish Setter, but they don't make those, so I have no idea what she is. She is definitely some sort of gun dog, but shes very petite. Shes got floppy ears, long legs, slim body, she can jump up to my shoulders even though she stands with her head below my knee, and her coat is black and its thick, very smooth, longish and wavy. Shes got a good head shape too, I really just don't know what she could be. either way, shes very smart and inquisitive, so this new kitten has really changed her perception of the world.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
She looks like she could be a miniature English Irish Setter, but they don't make those, so I have no idea what she is. She is definitely some sort of gun dog, but shes very petite. Shes got floppy ears, long legs, slim body, she can jump up to my shoulders even though she stands with her head below my knee, and her coat is black and its thick, very smooth, longish and wavy. Shes got a good head shape too, I really just don't know what she could be. either way, shes very smart and inquisitive, so this new kitten has really changed her perception of the world.[/QUOT

I bet she's not sure what to make of little pickles! Bet she thinks she's a little alien or something! Sounds like they will form a really strong bond though, they will be lovely together.:ThumbsUp:

Back