Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

More, more, more

I received more pictures of Miss Bella today. I don't think I could ever have enough, but these will have to do for now. Because I live so far away I haven't put a deposit on her but am going next weekend to do that! Hopefully once I get everything "official" she will send more pictures :) The Breeder has decided to call her a Lavender and White. Her coat is a bit darker than a pink now, but her fuzz is still coming in a pretty true white. Of course nothing is official. I am happy whatever colour she is. I was looking for a solid white or calico and she is definately close enough.

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Awwwwww!! So cute and look at all the wrinkles!!! At least your getting a few pictures. All I got was one when he was a week old...that was it until I got him. I bet you can't wait!!!

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
She is precious,I like her chubby face! Awww! I remember driving the breeder crazy asking her for pictures all the time! lol!....Love her color!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
She is cute what ever color she turns out to be.
My new sphynx is coming Sept 16th .

Thanks Guys,

I am SOOOO happy with how things are turning out. I originally started talking with the Breeder and got on the waiting list before the litter was even born, so I wasn't sure what to except kitten-wise. She is the only bare female in the litter and I could not be more happy with her. The Breeder thinks I might change my mind on which one to get when I visit (apparently the boys are a lot more naked and are really nicely marked) but I am totally set on my little princess.

Buhbye, Amy

she's really beautiful! i like how her baby claws look like painted nails.
they can't retract them right away when they a born
i bet you're dying to hold her

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Very sweet! Can't wait till next week when you go see her, don't forget your camera!:ThumbsUp: