Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

More pictures of my baby boy

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Here's a few new pictures I just got of my new baby - I just can't wait, three more days and I will visit him for the first time! It's going to be a long wait to actually bring him home, I respect the breeder keeping him until 12 weeks, I do the same thing with my show dog puppies, but it'll be hard waiting that long - I'm sure being able to see and hold him will make it even harder!!!!

P1030727.jpg

"What's this? I've never seen this here before....."
P1030730.jpg

"Smells ok, maybe I can play with it"
P1030731.jpg

"Look Mom, I figured it out!"

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He is such a good looking kitty. I am excited for you. Can't wait to see the little critter in action.

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Is it possible to fall in love with a kitten just by looking at his photos? Because I just did.
Yep! I fell in love the second I saw his first picture LOL He's just to cute, I just can't wait to get him home - But at least meeting him in "person" in THREE LONG DAYS will be something!

Brooke

Banned
Yep! I fell in love the second I saw his first picture LOL He's just to cute, I just can't wait to get him home - But at least meeting him in "person" in THREE LONG DAYS will be something!

That'll be something, for sure! I bet that will make the wait to bring him home even MORE treacherous!! He looks like he's going to get into some t-r-o-u-b-l-e! :LOL:

I can picture it now, you'll come home and find every roll of toilet paper in the house shredded, with him sitting in the middle of the mess, but then he'll look up at you with those big eyes, and you'll just melt...

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
That'll be something, for sure! I bet that will make the wait to bring him home even MORE treacherous!! He looks like he's going to get into some t-r-o-u-b-l-e! :LOL:

I can picture it now, you'll come home and find every roll of toilet paper in the house shredded, with him sitting in the middle of the mess, but then he'll look up at you with those big eyes, and you'll just melt...
I already do ROFL Between my Afghan pup (19 months now) and Haley, no toilet paper, paper towels, or even paper period is safe LOL

But he definatly does look like trouble - But I thought that was the definition of Sphynx Kitten LOL He'll be a handful, but just think of how wonderful and mellow he'll be when he's about 15 years old or so LOL

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My niece is staying with me for a few days. Shes 7. She's tormenting poor ButterBall. ButterBall will never be a nice kitty if she keeps that up.

Moonstone

Lairian
Lol,
he looks like a small devil...but a definitively lovable one !
He's too cute...
I hope you will take some pictures of him when you go to see him !

Luvmysphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Lol,
he looks like a small devil...but a definitively lovable one !
He's too cute...
I hope you will take some pictures of him when you go to see him !
I'm going to try! I've been having some problems with it - But I'll do my best!!!! Definatly looks like a Rascal - Haley will like him LOL

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Lydia if you get tired and need someone to take any of those babies off your hands I would be more then welcome. But I would need you to stop by and clean up after them. Now that I'm back to the scooper club I hate cleaning the litter box more then ever. Automatic here I come!!:ThumbsUp:

Back