Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Mo's spot

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mo does get the odd zit. I don't think it's anything to worry about, I noticed he had one on his bottom a couple of months back. He now has one on his back that looks similar to the one he had before, I will describe it:

It starts off like a little insect bite, a bit raised and red about 1/2 cm in size.
Then after a day or 2 it looks a little weepy like a graze.
Then after 2 0r 3 days it forms a scab which is there for about a week

It's not bothering him at all he hasn't even noticed it, and it's not infected. Just wandered if anyone might know what it is?
(Have tried to take a picture but my camera is playing up!)

holly_savage

Banned
SOrry I'm no help as to what it is...Hibou gets little pimple like things every once in a while too. But they usually only last about a day or 2.

Inferno12

Banned
Johnny gets them often. They are like little pimples and are usually around his neck and front shoulders. Not sure what causes them but he does get them too. :Question::Question::Question:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Mo does get the odd zit. I don't think it's anything to worry about, I noticed he had one on his bottom a couple of months back. He now has one on his back that looks similar to the one he had before, I will describe it:

It starts off like a little insect bite, a bit raised and red about 1/2 cm in size.
Then after a day or 2 it looks a little weepy like a graze.
Then after 2 0r 3 days it forms a scab which is there for about a week

It's not bothering him at all he hasn't even noticed it, and it's not infected. Just wandered if anyone might know what it is?
(Have tried to take a picture but my camera is playing up!)

Please try to get us a picture. anything other than a small pimple or blackhead I would have the vet take a look. If it is oozing it sounds like a bit more then a pimple?

Back