Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Mouse update

Bosskitty

Lairian
So I’ve now had Mouse for just over a month and he’s settled in wonderfully.
He no longer appears stressed or anxious at all. His constant wailing has stopped (however he’s still pretty vocal haha), he eats his meals at a normal rate now instead of inhaling them and has formed a routine with us and is always very playful.
I’m so inlove with him and I feel like he’s been with us forever, I’m so happy that we adopted him.

Here he is in his new jumper. He’s not stopped purring since wearing it!
:)

F62848AB-0E48-4DAE-AB41-ADC1AE2D6959.jpeg

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Bosskitty awhhh wonderful adorable update! I can see how he stole your hearts. bless you for opening your hearts and home to him. He hit the jackpot :) hugs n head smooches to precious Mouse

Sheldon13

Staff member
He feels so good and warm! And SECURE. For the first time in his life. That’s just beautiful.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Bosskitty

Lairian
He feels so good and warm! And SECURE. For the first time in his life. That’s just beautiful.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need
I thought he was going to hate being put in a jumper but he actually loves it haha! He's coming on leaps and bounds and he's so much more confident than he was. He's already made such a difference to my life!

Back