Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Mr. Kojak Whiskersons Mom

KojakWhiskerson

Lairian
Hello everyone! It seems like every time I Google a question about my Sphynx, it leads me here so thought I should just join!

I was raised on a farm so have been around cats my whole life. I was a Mommy to a Siamese for 25 years. When we built our new house, I told my boyfriend I wanted another cat. My boyfriend said "Well it better be hairless because I don't want cat hair all over." So I accepted that challenge.
I live in the upper Midwest so availability of Sphynx is very limited. In a series of bizarre events and 6 degrees of separation, I was able to adopt Kojak when he was 4 months old last November. My boyfriend and I are totally in love with Kojak! I am a Nudie Newbie and have many questions.

Thanks for allowing me to join!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@KojakWhiskerson , welcome to the lair family! so glad you joined this fun friendly bunch with your baby Kojak! look forward to pics and tales!
what is his silliest habit? favorite toy?
love his name!

don't hesitate to ask questions. we are here for you!
the info center is a great resource as well as the top right search box for specifics to see previous threads.

ask away questions! we gotcha!

Roki

Lairian
Welcome! I love the name of your kitty. Yes, this site has all the Sphynx answers, from REAL owners of the nekkid stinkbottoms (at least, that's what I call mine...)!! ha ha ha Ask away!

Back