Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

MR. Socks

pattynsocks

Lairian
Socks came to me 2 years ago. I got him from a breeder that was going out of business. He has been the joy of my life with his funny playfull ways. He is named Socks because he steals socks and hides them every where. He is forever dragging articals of clothing around the house.

Attachments

• 0609001848.jpg
    0609001848.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 24

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Pattynsocks welcome to Sphynxlair! I love his name "Mr. socks" please enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Great name and storey! My other furry cat has a thing about frilly knickers and collecting them LOL.

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome Patty & Mr. Socks! You're lucky it's just socks. My Bayleigh has a thing for bras. She likes the cups for some reason. I've actually cut up old ones & given them to her as toys. No doubt, whenever I have company over, she will haul one out of her stash and drag it into the middle of the living room for all to see :Dizzy: :Surprise: Between her & Blue's "self-love", it's a wonder I still have friends willing to come over!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

You will find anything you've ever wanted to know about sphynx here, and then some! Enjoy!!:ThumbsUp:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome Patty & Mr. Socks! You're lucky it's just socks. My Bayleigh has a thing for bras. She likes the cups for some reason. I've actually cut up old ones & given them to her as toys. No doubt, whenever I have company over, she will haul one out of her stash and drag it into the middle of the living room for all to see :Dizzy: :Surprise: Between her & Blue's "self-love", it's a wonder I still have friends willing to come over!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

You will find anything you've ever wanted to know about sphynx here, and then some! Enjoy!!:ThumbsUp:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Kids always do the most embarrassing things in front of guests!

Back