Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

MULTICAT HOUSE HOLDS....

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:Sweat:I was wondering if anyone other than me feels that they have to constantly change their pics and avatars due to the fact that they have multicats and want to show them all off equally..Don't get me wrong Harley will always be my baby, possibly because he was my first or because I have had him the longest...but I feel this need to make sure Cleo, Oba, Nuba, and Sambo all have my equal attention and time in the light..I feel that not doing so may make them feel less loved and that is not the case..So I gues my question is am I the only one obsessed with this idea???:Dizzy:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Well we only have 2 and I have Athena on my Avatar and hubby has Leo on his, so that seems fair but I do think I favor Leo A bit :Surprise: How can I not I woke up this morning to him kissind and rubbing all aver my face:Adore: He always sleeps with me and is always on my shoulder and sits with me every time I eat. Athena is A sweet girl and we love her but she is A true girly girl, very prim and propper. She loves to lay with Admin and he is always calling her daddys girl.

I guess when we picked Harley as SOTW we favored him also, so be sure to tell your other babies that we love them too and there time will come!

Brooke

Banned
:Sweat:I was wondering if anyone other than me feels that they have to constantly change their pics and avatars due to the fact that they have multicats and want to show them all off equally..Don't get me wrong Harley will always be my baby, possibly because he was my first or because I have had him the longest...but I feel this need to make sure Cleo, Oba, Nuba, and Sambo all have my equal attention and time in the light..I feel that not doing so may make them feel less loved and that is not the case..So I gues my question is am I the only one obsessed with this idea???:Dizzy:

I haven't felt that way about my pictures...(thanks for giving me something else to worry about!! :LOL:) But I always try at home to make sure I give all of them the same amount of love and attention so nobody feels left out or less loved!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I only have Mo as my avatar on here with it being a sphynx site, I have pics of my other little girl (a bengal) in my albums. Now I'm thinking maybe I should have a pic of them together as my avatar! Might be cute. I worry about giving Mo more attention sometimes, he is a bit more clingy and needy! He was also my first and Lola tends to be a bit more independant and laid back so I think it's ok.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have Cleo on my avatar but do have pics of Wrinkles on my profile.
I have never used my other cats on my avatar here because they are not sphynx.

Cathie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I only have 1 sphynx, but 2 other kittens I got just for piglet. He wanted someone to play with and my dogs say they are to old to play.
I don't think I have any picture on my avitar. I should put one there.

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well we only have 2 and I have Athena on my Avatar and hubby has Leo on his, so that seems fair but I do think I favor Leo A bit :Surprise: How can I not I woke up this morning to him kissind and rubbing all aver my face:Adore: He always sleeps with me and is always on my shoulder and sits with me every time I eat. Athena is A sweet girl and we love her but she is A true girly girl, very prim and propper. She loves to lay with Admin and he is always calling her daddys girl.

I guess when we picked Harley as SOTW we favored him also, so be sure to tell your other babies that we love them too and there time will come!

Thanks, but I was wondering about muliti cat house holds because it seems like by not showing you my other cute babies including Sambo with fur that they will feel unloved by me, like kids who thinks a parent favors the other child. i was more curiouse if it was my own wierdness or if the rest feel that way too? Cause much as i try Nuba usually wont sit for a picture. and I feel I neglect that litttle devil of mine, because of it...LOl

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I haven't felt that way about my pictures...(thanks for giving me something else to worry about!! :LOL:) But I always try at home to make sure I give all of them the same amount of love and attention so nobody feels left out or less loved!

Sorry I just think I'm crazy at times cause I worry so much. My husband just laughs and says I dont know why you worry....

Brooke

Banned
Sorry I just think I'm crazy at times cause I worry so much. My husband just laughs and says I dont know why you worry....

Well, I did end up changing my avatar, so at least now I have 2 of the 4 cats included. I can't get any pictures of all 4 of them together...believe me, I've tried! :Dizzy:

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I cant get all five of mine either...I can get 4 but never 5. That just distresses me so bad.

Back