Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

must...stay....strong!

dragynflye

Lairian
i just found a two year old, blue eyed male needing a home, just a couple of hours from me. it's taking everything i have not to run out and bring him home! i just can't get another cat when i don't even have my kimo yet. but oh, he's pretty, and i want him! i don't even have my first sphynx home yet, and i already want another!

Pbinky

Banned
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Good luck with that! I always check the local breeders websites to see the new kitties. I have 2 and my hubby says that's enough. :ThumbsDown: pooey to him!

i just found a two year old, blue eyed male needing a home, just a couple of hours from me. it's taking everything i have not to run out and bring him home! i just can't get another cat when i don't even have my kimo yet. but oh, he's pretty, and i want him! i don't even have my first sphynx home yet, and i already want another!

doriansmomma

Lairian
Man do I know that feeling! There is a person about a half an hour from me who has breed her sphynx to a haired cat & she has these half haired kittens that are just so pathetic looking I feel the need to rescue them! But since I am allergic to cats, hubby won't let me..... (I am still allergic to my Sphynx, but about half as bad. Not having the hair truly cuts down any reaction. Nothing an OTC pill daily doesn't cure!)

Haji the Sphynx

Lairian
Man do I know that feeling! There is a person about a half an hour from me who has breed her sphynx to a haired cat & she has these half haired kittens that are just so pathetic looking I feel the need to rescue them! But since I am allergic to cats, hubby won't let me..... (I am still allergic to my Sphynx, but about half as bad. Not having the hair truly cuts down any reaction. Nothing an OTC pill daily doesn't cure!)

My exact situation!
I'm a regular checker of the purebred rescue site here in WI.... Luckily sphynx rarley make it on their site!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Goodluck, I've had my Sphynx for almost 2 months and we are already planning on getting another. They are like crack, only takes one to get you hooked!!! LOL

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I understand- I keep thinking I can "just look" but it is not easy. Then the wheels start spinning and I want another one so bad! :LOL::Hysterical: It won't stop when Kimo arrives because then you'll want him to have a playmate! That's what happens to me anyway. :Smile:

Sara074

Lairian
Te entiendo. Yo tenía una gatita peterbald negrita me la compre cuando tenía tres meses y ahora ya tiene un año, mi marido no quería otro.
Hace tan solo un mes adopte un gato sphynx de tres años y medio, por cierto muy mal cuidado y ahora es el dueño de nuestra casa. Mi marido esta muy muy contento con los dos.
Suerte.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh good luck with that!! That is going to be real tough!!! You should get him cuz you are going to want another anyway!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

susi794

Staff member
Te entiendo. Yo tenía una gatita peterbald negrita me la compre cuando tenía tres meses y ahora ya tiene un año, mi marido no quería otro.
Hace tan solo un mes adopte un gato sphynx de tres años y medio, por cierto muy mal cuidado y ahora es el dueño de nuestra casa. Mi marido esta muy muy contento con los dos.
Suerte.

I'll give this a shot:
"I understand you. I have a female black peterbald kitten that I bought when she was three months old and now she's one year old, my husband doesn't want another one. Then only a month ago, I adopted a three and a half year old male sphynx--for certain, he was very badly cared for, and now he is the owner of our house. My husband is very very happy with them both." She closes with "good luck".

That. to the best of my ability is the translation.

Sarao,
Su nuevo gato sphynx esta muy afortunado ahora porque el puede vivir con una familia como Uds.

dragynflye

Lairian
see, havingalook, that's my big fear. i'm terrified to bring ANY other cat home for fear of bringing something into the house that'll make kimo sick.

i'm worried that my single kitty will be sad an lonely. don't know why, though.... i chose a sphynx partially because they are known to be friendly with and bond with anything on two legs or four, and goodness knows we have a whole zoo to be friends with him!

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
see, havingalook, that's my big fear. i'm terrified to bring ANY other cat home for fear of bringing something into the house that'll make kimo sick.

i'm worried that my single kitty will be sad an lonely. don't know why, though.... i chose a sphynx partially because they are known to be friendly with and bond with anything on two legs or four, and goodness knows we have a whole zoo to be friends with him!

There is a brand new ripoffreport about her (from this month). She took deposits on 3 cats and has sold them to someone else. I remember originally seeing warnings on health issues but that's a new one. Definitely one to avoid, sorry.

You'll find him a friend, dont worry.
hugs
Kerry

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Listen to havingalook--don't let what is happening to me, happen to you and little kimo...he deserves a great start in his forever home.

I completely agree with Susi and Havingalook, it's best not to put Kimo in a bad situation, especially if this looks like a scam. Not long to wait for Kimo now...stay strong!! :BigSmile:

X

Back