Welcome to Sphynx Lair, a community dedicated to Sphynx owners!

My attempt to clean Butterball

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I promised TanyaT so here it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
ROFLMAO!!!!! OMG Snuggles and Butterball are def. related! At least you have the brains to put a towel on your shoulders to protect yourself:Wink: Not me hahaha I will remember that next time though!:Wink::Wink: Love it!!!! Thanks for sharing it!!

Oh my goodness, poor Butterball!! He hates bath time!! My kitties are sooooo much easier to bathe. I think i might make a little video :Smile:

Wow - my hairy kitties never even ran like that when it was bath time! Maybe he nearly drowned as a baby or something. Snuffie just sits right in the sink and lets me do what I have to do. She will try to "walk" out of the sink if I take my hand off of her but as long as I keep one hand on her she is fine.

That was some funny stuff. Sorry to laugh at your expense but shew...I needed that!! lol Too funny! hehe

Great video by the way.

great video! i will never attempt to put my kitties in the tub again. they are like a slippery noodle when they are wet!!!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I loved Butterballs glance over his shoulder at the end as if to say, now **** off!! Ha ha ha! Mo is very easy to bath, but he doesn't like to be dried! That is my main problem!