Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My babies

Hi all, I joined SphynxLair a while back but I'm only now getting to post my cuties. We got Oliver Fig-Newton end of May, we fell head over hills in love with him and when the opportunity to adopt a retired queen knocked on our door... well we just had to :) so in July we got Luna Velvetin, we are a very happy little household and I'm not gonna say we won't have anymore because who are we kidding??? How can you ever stop at 2????? :D or 3 :whistle: or 4 :rolleyes: Anyway... here is a picture of my angels :cat:
10.jpg
:cat:

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@SphynxMami welcome to sphynxlair. Oliver and Luna are both so beautiful!
I can tell you, having 2 sphynx is grear, having 3 sphynx is even better and having 4 sphynx is the best:)

@SphynxMami welcome to sphynxlair. Oliver and Luna are both so beautiful!
I can tell you, having 2 sphynx is grear, having 3 sphynx is even better and having 4 sphynx is the best:)
I'm working on the hubby to let me get another one next year but that's probably too soon, as adorable and wonderful as they are they are also very pricey :D But if another free baby comes along.... ;)

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome! Stunning babies you've got and love the names too! Please share your adventures with us, we love to hear them and especially shove tons of pictures on us, we love that! ;)

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
My goodness, how could you keep your cuties from us this long lol?! Thanks for sharing.

Lynn W

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@SphynxMami you certainly have 2 beautiful babies! A Big Welcome to the Sphynxlair, to you and your fur kids!

Welcome! Stunning babies you've got and love the names too! Please share your adventures with us, we love to hear them and especially shove tons of pictures on us, we love that! ;)
Thank you! I definitely will, I love bragging about my babies

Yoda mom

Staff member
@SphynxMami Look forward to lots of pics amd tales ! Head smooches!
Absolutely precious !

Lol you may become part of the lair "quad squad" :)

Bless you for opening your hearts and home to these sweeties!