Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My baby Dorian!

doriansmomma

Lairian
Hi Everyone! My name is Heather & I am very happy to have stumbled across the board last night on my pursuit on a litter box issue!

3 weeks ago I adopted a 3 month old male sphynx we named Dorian! He was from a local animal rescue who had taken in a 3 females from a breeding program that was downsizing. Surprise surprise all 3 were pregnant. The vet I guess "aborted" (by fixing them) 2 of the females but the 3rd was to far along to do so without to much stress on her. So she had her litter & 3 months later I am a proud owner of the cutest cat in the world! =)

Dorian had ear mites, conjunctivitis & the upper respiratory infection when I took him to the vet the day after I picked him up.....

He is allllll better now (minus his distaste for a litter box) and I must say that this is the best cat I have ever had the pleasure of "owning!"

He is just a lap cat, if he wants to be picked up & I am making the family dinner or doing something, he will just literally climb right up my legs to get into my arms! What a character! He gets along great with my 3 dogs, and LOVES my saltwater fish tanks......You think a laser pointer gets em going? No way, stick him in front of my 150 gallon tank & he will play for hours!

My children just adore him & although he gets less attention then Dorian, my husband loves him too! haha....

Weird Question, I now find myself looking for sweaters, shirts & little jackets for him...am I alone? **smiles**

Here he is!

Brooke

Banned
Weird Question, I now find myself looking for sweaters, shirts & little jackets for him...am I alone? **smiles**

Hi Heather! Dorian is absolutely adorable! And very lucky to have you.

No, you're definitely not alone!! I can't walk into a store (not even a CVS) without looking at the pet supplies. Walter has a better wardrobe than I do!! ... he also eats better food, he has better medical care, he has more toys...its an obsession!

You've only had him 3 weeks? I'm so excited for you, you and your family are going to have so much fun with that little guy!!! :ThumbsUp:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Heather my name is Heather also thanks for joining us we can't wait to hear all the stories as your new baby grows with your family!:BigSmile:

Back