Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My baby is coming home Tuesday...

LineB

Lairian
Gotcha day...Tuesday!!! Mr Wilson is coming home on Tuesday...I couldn't be happier or more excited and/or stressed?! LOL I keep reading everything about Sphynx (Sphinx), I felt more then ready since about a month ago, but now that it's just in a few more days...I see things all over the place that can be harmfull for the little guy (the fireplace that can burn him, the cooktop in Ceramic , the electrical cords everywhere, what if he bits on them? etc. )

Ohhhh my..Can I just wrap him in bubble wrap? LOL just kidding guys...I know that I will survive, it's the same thing as bringing home a brand new baby, it's very stressful at first and then your having more babies and it gets better in time...right? LOL

Attachments

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@LineB right!:). It's all so familair what you wright. On gotcha day I even conciderd to call the breeder and tell her I was not a good sphynx parents. I was suddenly sure I would make a mess and do something that could harm them. I was so nervous.

But I am sure you will do well and Mr Wilson will have a great home at your place. You'll love him and he will love his mommy!

3 nights to go till Gotcha Day. Yeah!!

Natasja

LineB

Lairian
:D Thank you Natasja..I hope I will not need to call the breeder:wideyed:..I'll just do my best. I had baby cats and dogs before (Abyssinian and Boston Terrier), And a real human baby, and they all lived happily ever after (LOL) but not in my house anymore:bigtears: ..I got too much allergies and was travelling too much(n)! :LOL: I better mention that I was not allergic to my son..but to the animals. I haven't had any animals in my life since 4 years ago:depressed:. Then I moved to Netherlands for 2 years, and now that I am back, and not travelling anymore, seems like the perfect timming! :)

Only 3 nights to go, I just can't wait to cuddle with him , and kiss that cute little face! :happy:

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
It is so exciting and yes stressful transitioning a new baby into a home. But the joy certainly outweighs it all in the end when things settle down. Looking forward to all of the pics!

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
These last 3 nights, will, be the worst. The excitement, s hard to control. LOL.
But very true... Will be watching for pics and your gotcha day story.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Gotcha day...Tuesday!!! Mr Wilson is coming home on Tuesday...I couldn't be happier or more excited and/or stressed?! LOL I keep reading everything about Sphynx (Sphinx), I felt more then ready since about a month ago, but now that it's just in a few more days...I see things all over the place that can be harmfull for the little guy (the fireplace that can burn him, the cooktop in Ceramic , the electrical cords everywhere, what if he bits on them? etc. )

Ohhhh my..Can I just wrap him in bubble wrap? LOL just kidding guys...I know that I will survive, it's the same thing as bringing home a brand new baby, it's very stressful at first and then your having more babies and it gets better in time...right? LOL
Congrats - what a cutie! Here is a good post on Dangerous household items for your Sphynx Cat :)