Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My Bad

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ok so I had a laugh this morning. I was calling Kreacher to come to me, and he wasn't coming. He only does that if he's sleeping, and I could plainly see that he was not. I kept calling him, and he just looked at me like an idiot. So I walked over and realized he was sitting on a heater vent on the floor and the heater ...was on. Turns out he was really thinking I was an idiot lol :)

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LOL! Piglet is the same way...she is all over the heat registers when they're on. She won't budge from them even if I have kitty treats on hand...LOL!

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
It's like a moth to a flame with these guys and heaters, it's quite funny. I do worry though sometimes, cause he lets himself get HOT.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My cats can not do that because my heaters or on the ceiling.
Sphynx love anything that are warm though.

gizmoismyboy

Lairian
during the winter months, when all 3 boys are in bed with us getting ready to go bed, claiming spots-getting comfy-get treats, if Cairo and Yoda hear the heat kick on, they dash under the dresser and plop in front of the vents until it turns off.

silly4lilly

Lairian
mine to the same. they actually lay down on the grate in the floor. they love the dryer too. as soon as they hear it buzz, they are waiting for me to open the door. Milky usually lays down in the dryer and river plays in the warm clothes. so spoiled.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
I call mine little heat seekers. So funny how they always find it.
Leo can be a stinker when I am trying to fold cloths be cause he never wants me to take them away and will try to grab them from my hand:Woo:

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
during the winter months, when all 3 boys are in bed with us getting ready to go bed, claiming spots-getting comfy-get treats, if Cairo and Yoda hear the heat kick on, they dash under the dresser and plop in front of the vents until it turns off.

Get out?
They hear the heat click on? That is too smart!

We have an old house, old radiators, no Sphynx friendly vents. Perhaps my kitten will use me as the heat register. One can hope!

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Lemmy also does the dash when he hears the heater!! It is sooo funny....sometimes he gets so excited he runs sideways!!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Our heat registers are also on the ceiling and upper parts of our walls so she cant claim any of them. However, when we have the electric heater out she will lay right in front of it. She always worries me cuz she gets so hot,,I always make her back up some cuz I'm scared she is gonna get burned. lol Then she just goes and sulks in a warm sunny window. When I can't find her that is always where she is at. So cute.

Back