Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My Bambino Sphinyx

Kanna4578

Lairian
Hi Everyone, My name is Carol. I have a new baby. Got him 3 months ago. He is a Bambino Sphinyx. Has anyone else heard of the Bambinos. They are very small. He weighs 5.2 ,full grown. He has very short front legs. I adore him. He acts like a dog instead of a cat. I got him from a small breeder in dallas, Tx. He was higher priced then the regular ones. He is a blue point. Does anyone else have one ? Also can h:BigSmile:e be shown with the regular size sphynx ? I cannot find out much about this breed as I think they are fairly new. I will post pictures as soon as I do some. If anyone has any information about these little cats let me know.

Elisabet

Lairian
Welcome.
I have never heard of that breed, but then again, last year about this time I didn't really know anything about sphynx either.
But they sound just adorable. Cant wait to see your little wonder. :BigSmile:

gizmo6370

Banned
We have two sphynxbreeders in the Netherlands who have bought them.....one has only a boy.....and the other has a boy and a girl......she had a litter from the girl....but only one of five survived....his name is Bentley....lovely little guy it is.....

Bently.jpg

gizmo6370

Banned
He is a blue point.

Welcome Carol:Wink:.....beautiful.....i was trying to buy a blue point bambino.....also in the US.....but i didn't proceed....because the breeder didn't scan for hcm....and i find scanning for hcm very important....certainly if you breed with your cats.....

Annabanana

Lairian
Cool!!

You can contact CFA and/or TICA to see if Bambinos have preliminary breed status. They can't be shown as a "regular" Sphynx. I was going to get an Elf and show under prelim breed, all I know is that means they can't be championed.
If not, maybe HHC? I have no idea. I haven't gotten to show yet!! :) Congrats on your new baby!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Carol, welcome to the wonderful world of sphynx we are glad you joined us.
I don't have any info for you but can't wait to learn all about you new boy he is sure cute:Wink:

susi794

Staff member
Welcome and congrats on your bambino--I am familiar with them and think they are cute. Can't wait to see your pics.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair Carol, What a cutie of a Sphynx you have! Glad you found us!! Pease enjoy the site!!:Laugh:

Back