Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

my boyfriend....

andreanar

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
He's always picking at my kittens stinky poop and says they feel like raw chicken. :Angry: Im putting him up for adoption. Pros: he cleans
Cons: he bitches about cleaning.
He comes with own grooming supplies,lawn mower,recliner,and beer. Is up to date on shots and is partially housebroken. He will do tricks for beef jerky. If you would be interested in taking this fool off my hands let me know. I will also consider a trade. Here is a picture of my Kitten Offender

SpartisMommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
OMG hahahahaha good luck finding him a nice forever home lol lol

andreanar

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
he does clean and he keeps the lawn very nicely mowed! Will take a sphynx kitten or cat in trade!

susi794

Staff member
Hmmmmm.............he's pretty expensive. I'll have to think about it.

WinterLily

Lairian
What kind of care does he need? Would I have to feed him and clean up after him in exchange for the lawn mowing? Does he dust and do windows? Not sure I would want to give up my Sphynx for him. Even if he fed himself.

susi794

Staff member
What kind of care does he need? Would I have to feed him and clean up after him in exchange for the lawn mowing? Does he dust and do windows? Not sure I would want to give up my Sphynx for him. Even if he fed himself.
Well....he IS cute....but you're right, WinterLily--he might be a lot of trouble. Is he housebroken?

andreanar

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Partially housebroken-only misses "the box" once in awhile. As for care hmmm he will feed himself, just dont expect that piece of cake youve been saving for tommorrow to still be there. He will never compete with you for your cats attention.

Cleopatra Beers

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
He's always picking at my kittens stinky poop and says they feel like raw chicken. :Angry: Im putting him up for adoption. Pros: he cleans
He comes with own grooming supplies,lawn mower,recliner,and beer. Is up to date on shots and is partially housebroken. He will do tricks for beef jerky. If you would be interested in taking this fool off my hands let me know. I will also consider a trade. Here is a picture of my Kitten Offender
Honey, if he cleans and does yardwork, you better keep him. They DO take a long time to housebreak, but most of them are unable to comprehend the complexities of washing one dish! So it sounds like you're ahead of the game--even if he complains about stinky cat poo. Just keep consistently working with the treats (remember, chicken or fish are healthier than beef jerky), and in 20 or so years you will have him well-trained. :ThumbsUp:

susi794

Staff member
Honey, if he cleans and does yardwork, you better keep him. They DO take a long time to housebreak, but most of them are unable to comprehend the complexities of washing one dish! So it sounds like you're ahead of the game--even if he complains about stinky cat poo. Just keep consistently working with the treats (remember, chicken or fish are healthier than beef jerky), and in 20 or so years you will have him well-trained. :ThumbsUp:
Sage advice from a woman who knows her stuff!

ElvirasMum

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
LOL. If you don't get any takers, maybe we can offer a package deal, my office joy-sucker PLUS your bf!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL::LOL:

Caloci

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
:LOL::LOL: :Laugh::Laugh: Tell him the cats complain about the smell in the bathroom when he is done.

Sphynx Happy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
This thread. :LOL::LOL::LOL: I just. Can not. Stop. Laughing. :LOL:

Tell him if he's going to stay you demand another sphynx. That way you can keep your boyfriend that cleans and have another sphynx. And in the future every time he talks about your cat's poop he must agree to get you another sphynx kitten. And put it in writing. :Smile: