Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My Brother

bthomas

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well on one hand my brother is all for me getting my new little boy, and he's been picking out names and being involved, on the other hand he keeps saying things like:
"if he just sits around and shivers then I'm not gonna like it"
"it better act like a normal cat"
I keep telling him they are "normal" cats, just minus the fur! Our house is always around 70, and my dogs love to snuggle under blankets so we have throws all over the house so I am not worried about him being cold and shivering. But my brother on the other hand I cannot stand right now! I have a feeling he is going to love the little guy, and he will quit with all this crap talking. Keep your fingers crossed!

Amanda Ibbotson

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
lol I can only hope your older then your brother..then you could turn right around and say I said the exsact same thing when you came home from the hospital!:LOL:

bthomas

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
lol I can only hope your older then your brother..then you could turn right around and say I said the exsact same thing when you came home from the hospital!:LOL:
Too bad I'm the youngest! That would have been a great thing to say, haha! I will come up with something to say to him next time :)

susi794

Staff member
I'm sure your baby will charm the socks off your brother. I don't know many people that can resist their sweet charms.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I think your brother is in for a shocker, they are far from normal cats! Sphynx will surely win your heart!:Wink:

Inflamed

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Everyone I know is smitten with Lucifer so I'm sure you're little guy will have your brother wrapped around his paw in no time :LOL:

wright878

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Sphynx are funny. They seem to know the people that are not too sure about them. They go out of their way to charm them. And they are so goofy, you can't help but laugh at them.

bthomas

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sphynx are funny. They seem to know the people that are not too sure about them. They go out of their way to charm them. And they are so goofy, you can't help but laugh at them.
I am sure he will charm my brother, his puppy is a goofy little guy and I'm sure the kitten will be best of friends and make us laugh all the time. :)

savannah mommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
You can say that again. My Husband hates cats. Savannah is now his baby and can do no wrong!:LOL::ThumbsUp:

Your brother is going to love your new kitty. Life after a Sphynx is never the same :Adore:

Boonecat

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Ahhhh don't worry about him. He'll love the kitty. Wait n' see:ThumbsUp:

bthomas

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He has quit with the crap talking, now he just really wants to feel one! Haha. I'm the same way! I've get a hairless rat, but in all honesty I've never felt a sphynx! We both can't wait to get him home and pet him!

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
He will love it. But, he will probably want one of his own
after he is with your's awhile. Sphynx are like no other pet.
I would say, they are on the top of the list, to capture anyone's
heart, and life is never the same, so much love, you just don't
know right now, but, you'll see. So will your brother.