Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My Bubby

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Even though Midnight wasn't a sphynx he was still very special to me and I will miss him for the rest of my life. I've been wanting to put up a post about him since I do talk about him every now and then. Here is a little video I made to celebrate his life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That is a great tribute to him but it made me cry.
He looks like my sisters Midnight who is my Cocos son.
I named him after another Midnight who got cancer from a shot.

Awesome memorial, Kalliee. I cried watching it, too. I can tell he was very special! :Cry:

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oh my goodness I am in tears right now...Great Tribute-He was beautiful.:Cry:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thanks everyone I have to admit I was crying when I made it too. I've been working on it for two days now and just finished it and was just so happy with how it came out. I was very lucky to have him in my life and would do anything to have him back but I have to believe in fate also. It was after Midnight passed away that I was given Meecho and I can never regret her or how it came about. Plus as a christmas gift my brother paid the huge amount to have him privately cremated so Midnight watches over me and meecho everynight :Smile: It's probably the only thing I ever dust which is funny since he always looked like he had dust bunnies on him :Laugh:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Kalliee, I am sure you gave him A great kitty life, as you do Meecho! The movie was very sweet:Cry:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a lovely tribute to a very sweet yet obviously spunky kitty! Midnight was most certainly a very special cat. :Sweet-angel:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thats a great tribute Kalliee, sorry for your loss.

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
It was a beautiful movie Kallie and midnight was so pretty i can tell you loved him dearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.