Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My cat is throwing a vaginal discharge.

isamar884

Lairian
Hello, my cat Hazel is voting for a yellowish vaginal discharge, I don’t know what it’s due to. I was looking on the internet and it turns out that it may be an infection or I may be pregnant. I’m worried because I really don’t know what it is. I think I’m going to take her to a vet so they can tell me what that discharge is due to. She also has her tits swollen. If anyone knows anything, let me know.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

isamar884

Lairian
Get to a vet ASAP. It could be Pyometra which can be lethal if not treated quickly. Yellowish/greenish discharge is often an indication of an infection. No one here is a substitution for a vet check and schedule a spay appointment as soon as they feel is safe. @isamar884

I had already read it online. Thank you for letting me know. I’ll be taking her to a vet tomorrow.

isamar884

Lairian
Hazel's up date I took her to the vet and it is not yet known what she has since she cannot be X-rayed because it is not known if she is pregnant and it is too early. The only thing they prescribed was an antibiotic that won't hurt her if she were to get pregnant. In a week I have to take it back for review. Thank you all, let’s hope it’s nothing bad.

Back