Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My daughter's boy friend

Moonstone

Lairian
;-))

It seems that my daughter's boy friend does not get along with her sphynx...
This little sphynx "speedy" is one of my babies !!!
:tinysmile_cry_t4:

Who wants my futur son in law ?

Tall
light brown hair
pretty blue eyes
nice smile
don't like vegetables
loves BBQ and pizza

:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
So funny, sorry not interested but I am sure someone will take him, If not let him no that the city's have shelters for the homeless! He better learn to love the Sphynx, it's not the cats fault he is better looking and more loving!:tinysmile_grin_t:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hahah, too funny. Speaking of rescue, ButterBall is staying with my mother while i'm spending the night in the hospital with my dad. She told me this morning that ButterBall wouldn't leave her alone so finally she gave in and started petting him. I never would have thought.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Moonstone, I know a few eligible, non-sphynx-owning, single women here who would love to "adopt" a tall attractive Frenchman with brown hair and blue eyes. :tinysmile_twink_t: I do hope that you'll find a good home for him soon....or are able to get him "reabilitated" to like sphynx cats.

ElGato, I think it's great that your mom is finally paying ButterBall some positive attention. It's a good sign that she's petting him now. My fiance, on the other hand, can't even bring himself to touch Piglet, let along pet her.

Moonstone

Lairian
Sydcat7, thanks for help !
I think I will not tell this to my daughter !

It's wonderfull that butterball has win the heart of your mother, ElgatoLoco.
I hope it will be the same for my daughter's boy friend, but I've a doubt !
:tinysmile_tongue_t:

abbyknitter

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:Sweat: I've had enough trouble with my boyfriend, but Abby finaly got him wrapped around her little paw! Good luck getting rid of this guy, I'm not retraining men!:LOL:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
;-))

It seems that my daughter's boy friend does not get along with her sphynx...
This little sphynx "speedy" is one of my babies !!!
:tinysmile_cry_t4:

Who wants my futur son in law ?

Tall
light brown hair
pretty blue eyes
nice smile
don't like vegetables
loves BBQ and pizza

Hmmmm, no, doesn't take my fancy!!!! If the sphynx would like a vacation though . . . .

GioThermal

Lairian
LMAO!!! My husband is jealous of my cat. Gio makes and effort to sleep between us and digs his claws into my husband if he tries to scoot closer. My theory is... hairless cats talk back but you only hear what you want, they don't leave messes (aka hair balls), they love you no matter what (unless you bathe them) and they will eat anything you give them. Sphynx's are WAY better than a significant other! Ditch the guy and BUY ANOTHER SPHYNX to replace him!:LOL:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
LMAO!!! My husband is jealous of my cat. Gio makes and effort to sleep between us and digs his claws into my husband if he tries to scoot closer. My theory is... hairless cats talk back but you only hear what you want, they don't leave messes (aka hair balls), they love you no matter what (unless you bathe them) and they will eat anything you give them. Sphynx's are WAY better than a significant other! Ditch the guy and BUY ANOTHER SPHYNX to replace him!:LOL:

I agree with that...LOL! :LOL::LOL:

holly_savage

Banned
Not just you Suzi, you just had the nerve to be the first one to say it out loud! I have to agree that was a little un-called for and way over "the line" of politeness on a public forum.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Yea - I didnt say anything either. I thought it was rather rude myself. I didnt want to stir the pot with someone I didn't know tho and have seen post on here maybe 5 times. Anyhow - on to more chipper thoughts!

susi794

Staff member
I thought about the fact that this was a new person. But I can't stand stuff like that and most of you that have been on this forum for awhile know that I usually say what I think. Since I've gotten older I feel like Kathy Bates on "Fried Green Tomatoes" when those young girls stole her parking space and said something like, "We're younger and faster, ha ha ha!" And she replies by ramming into their cars and chuckling, "Yeah, but I'm older and have more insurance!":LOL::Cool::LOL:

gizmo6370

Banned
I thought about the fact that this was a new person. But I can't stand stuff like that and most of you that have been on this forum for awhile know that I usually say what I think. Since I've gotten older I feel like Kathy Bates on "Fried Green Tomatoes" when those young girls stole her parking space and said something like, "We're younger and faster, ha ha ha!" And she replies by ramming into their cars and chuckling, "Yeah, but I'm older and have more insurance!":LOL::Cool::LOL:

:Hysterical::LOL::LOL:

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yep I love that one! TAWANDA!!!!!!:Laugh::Laugh::LOL::LOL:

Back