Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My Day Off

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am fortunate to have the day off. I should be cleaning the house but I am here instead and this is much more fun than cleaning. But when Dinka wakes from his nap I will be outa here. He is a blue streak when he gets all roused up for play time. My 14 pound Bengal is so nonchalant about everything it is amusing. A bomb could go off beside him and he wouldn't flinch. Anyway - Dinka loves to jump onto his back and he looks like the little monkey in the circus that rides the dog. I will have to get some pics to show you all. Now the Bengal is running and playing like a kitten. So much fun and super entertaining.:LOL:

Bella07

Banned
Haha, I am doing the exact same thing! I claimed in the morning that today would be "my official cleaning day"....Rather, I have avoided doing housework for the past 2weeks, and now my house is, dare I say rather filthy. :Sweat: Oh well, went for a long drive, then out shopping, have been on SL on and off, fed/walked the pets, and watching the Housewives of New Jersey.....I suppose working hard day turned into one of relaxation!

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Haha, I am doing the exact same thing! I claimed in the morning that today would be "my official cleaning day"....Rather, I have avoided doing housework for the past 2weeks, and now my house is, dare I say rather filthy. :Sweat: Oh well, went for a long drive, then out shopping, have been on SL on and off, fed/walked the pets, and watching the Housewives of New Jersey.....I suppose working hard day turned into one of relaxation!
We do need a break. Great excuse.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am fortunate to have the day off. I should be cleaning the house but I am here instead and this is much more fun than cleaning. But when Dinka wakes from his nap I will be outa here. He is a blue streak when he gets all roused up for play time. My 14 pound Bengal is so nonchalant about everything it is amusing. A bomb could go off beside him and he wouldn't flinch. Anyway - Dinka loves to jump onto his back and he looks like the little monkey in the circus that rides the dog. I will have to get some pics to show you all. Now the Bengal is running and playing like a kitten. So much fun and super entertaining.:LOL:

LOL Sounds a little like my home! Except my female bengal only weighs 7lbs , she is tiny! People mistake her for a kitten all the time even though sh's not. She is very 'chilled out' and easy going too, and when Mo wants to play it is hilarious!!! They are so funny together. I'd love to see your video if you get one :ThumbsUp:

Back