Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My dream last night

Bella07

Banned
I had this dream last night, and it felt, well, just so real! Here's what I remember, and it's strange, because I remember just about every detail of this dream.

Here goes...

As I was looking through a breeders website, I found a gorgeous little Sphynx kitten that stole my heart. He was a blue point male, with the most adorable markings on his face. I instantly fell in love with his pictures....so, I made the 7 hour drive to his breeders house shortly after. I remember knowing that I just had to bring him home!

I got there late at night, so I stayed over. Very early in the morning, it was around dawn, I went downstairs into her kitten room. I sat on the floor, as I played with the kittens. My little blue point was off running and bouncing around playing with his siblings. He wouldn't stay still so, before I knew it, this other little girl kitten, made her way into my arms. She was a Lynx point...And funny enough, I remember thinking that she wasn't the cutest kitten, with eyes a little too big for her face, and her nose a little too small for her body, but when she jumped into my lap, she cuddled up, and purrrrred away for at least an hour. I just sat there on the floor with her purring away in my arms. Well, I fell in love with her instantly. (Of course!)

The breeder soon came down to me and asked how I was. I asked if the girl kitten that I was holding was still available. Yes, she is the breeder said! Then I remember that I started debating whether or not I should bring my initial kitten home, or this girl kitten. Because, I had bonded with the little girl so much, in just a matter of a few minutes! I remember sitting on the floor contemplating for at least another hour....I couldn't make up my mind, no matter what.

That's when the breeder came up to me, and said that I seemed to be such a lovely person who would offer the best home to her sphynx kittens, that she would let me bring home both! And yes, for no extra charge.

Yes, and unfortunately, that is when I woke up! I actually thought my dream was real for a few seconds, because when I woke up, I searched all around my bed to see where my Sphynx babies were. Nope, of course it was a dream so they aren't here....But, it was such a convincing and nice one at that!

I really hope that I am not going crazy here with my dreams that feel so incredibly real :Hysterical:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
AWE i love this dream!! i also had a very intense, realistic dream at night about my babies. Funny how even when we are sleeping they make their way into our hearts and mind :)
I hope you get your baby soon. How crazy would it be that you actually get a baby who looks like one of the two in your dreams!!!

Bella07

Banned
M2M... you sound like a wise sage or Yoda (more appropriate on this forum)... You know what you must do.... Follow the force, Bella...

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Great advice, though! :Wink:

Your wishes are my commands! :ThumbsUp: In time, in time. Just have to wait until the time is right!

I too see two sphynxes in your future. Not sure about the two for one deal, the signs are a bit unclear when I read the leafs in my tea cup tonight.

...I know, the two for one part of the dream would be absolutely amazing! :LOL: I would love that. Well, actually, I think we ALL would!

Inferno12

Banned
I hope your dreams come true. I think its a sign that you need to get two! :Wink:

When I was loosing my first Sphynx in our breakup, I talked to the breeder about getting another cat. She had picked out Johnny for me but of course I was still so upset about loosing Walter that I had a dream that when she brought me Johnny, that he didnt pay attention to me, he had no interest in me at all, he was all scruffy with hard wirey hair and not soft at all. It was terrible and I called her and told her about my dream. She assured me that I couldnt be more wrong and boy was she right! This was one dream I didnt ever want to come true :Dizzy::Dizzy:

Arent brains crazy??

Back