Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My favorite holiday commercial

Inferno12

Banned
For some reason this commercial cracks me up. It reminds me so much of Johnny running through the kitchen during one of his streaking episodes. I am so happy that this commercial is running again :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh my doG, that was hillarious. Reminds me of my Moms new mezzer. He is a gorgeous show cat and is definately eye candy. But, when he runs his back legs look like a hillbilly. It is hillarious.:LOL::LOL::LOL:Reminds me of that turkey.

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
hahaha!
I love that turkey sliding around the corner like cats playing on a hard floor with cut claws. :p

That commercial made me think about another vaery very good one with animals in it as well.

Enjoy if you didn't c it.
Replacement String:

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Those were great! Okay, am I the only weirdo thatmakes my turkey dance before I cook it? I hold it up and make it "dance" puppet style for the kiddos, lol ......Yea, it's probably just me:Pudently:

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Those were great! Okay, am I the only weirdo thatmakes my turkey dance before I cook it? I hold it up and make it "dance" puppet style for the kiddos, lol ......Yea, it's probably just me:Pudently:

Hey can you post a video of that ? Would be a kick to see your turkey puppet:LOL:

TotenEngel

Banned
OK, not a holiday commercial, but one of my fave ads ever, it was, in fact, what finally made me look into a sphynxy as a real possibility...

Replacement String:

There is also a brilliant 'making of' video that shows them drilling holes in walls to get cats out and kitties playing with the boom!

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
OK, not a holiday commercial, but one of my fave ads ever, it was, in fact, what finally made me look into a sphynxy as a real possibility...

YouTube - Happy Inside - IKEA cats advert

There is also a brilliant 'making of' video that shows them drilling holes in walls to get cats out and kitties playing with the boom!

I would love to run wild in IKEA with my hubby and my brood! IKEA rocks, love their stuff. :BigSmile:

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
IKEA rocks, love their stuff. :BigSmile:

The guy who started it lived in a village some miles from where I was born. He is now a multi billionere and senior but still bicycles down to the factory with sandwiches in a box to eat breakfast with the workers every chance he gets at the first factory which is still there.
Ingvard Kamprad for the win!

Started up in a shed on his parents farm.

Back