Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My favorite part of my sphynx is...

We all love our entire sphynx kitties, but, what is your favorite part?

• The feet and toes.

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • The tail.

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • The big sphynx ears.

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • The wet, cold nose.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Other ~ Please tell.

Votes: 39 46.4%

• Total voters

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I LOVE every part of my three boys. BUT, I have to say that as I'm going to sleep and as I'm waking up, I'm rubbing (in a circular motion) their rumps! It's just so velvety and squishy...YUM!

I have a VERY hard time going to sleep when I'm away on vacation without rubbing them, SOOOOO, I made a "Fake Liam" as I call "it" because I made this contraption when I only had Liam ... before Grayson came along...and then Simon.

I realized that Liam felt like a chamois covered hot water bottle...so I went to Target and bought a hot water bottle and a chamois. I came home, took out my sewing machine and went to work!

Oh, AND the tail was an important part of this! I rub their tails also to help warm it up as they have it curled up against their body. Thus, I made a tail curled up against this contraption! I didn't need the head/face or feet and legs.

I keep this "thing" in my carry-on travel bag and it's always ready to go when I am! I just have to fill it with hot water, close the top and get into the hotel bed! Hahahahaha! I would never dare pack it in my "checked-in" luggage! I'd die if I didn't have it with me while away from home just in case the airline, etc. lost my luggage.

I KNOW that people make fun of me, but I honestly don't care. I"m actually very proud of my "Fake Liam"! They just don't understand how much I miss my boys when I'm away from them. :Laugh::Wink2:

Embracing-Joyx4

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I must day I love Apollos color seal and white and his birthmark on his back his breeder said is just like his dads. I also like that his breath does not stink. My redtip siamese has the worst breath EVER. So apollo licking us is a pleasure lol

Boonecat

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I love their faces to pieces!!!! The instant I saw my Boone's face on the breeder's website 2 years ago, I absolutely fell in love with him; which explains why I don't change my avatar:Laugh:

My Bambino, Sheldon always looks crabby; which I find quite comical.

I do love every inch of them inside n' out. I guess the bellies are 2nd on my list along with the bum bums in 3rd place.:Smile:

Boonecat

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I LOVE every part of my three boys. BUT, I have to say that as I'm going to sleep and as I'm waking up, I'm rubbing (in a circular motion) their rumps! It's just so velvety and squishy...YUM!

I have a VERY hard time going to sleep when I'm away on vacation without rubbing them, SOOOOO, I made a "Fake Liam" as I call "it" because I made this contraption when I only had Liam ... before Grayson came along...and then Simon.

I realized that Liam felt like a chamois covered hot water bottle...so I went to Target and bought a hot water bottle and a chamois. I came home, took out my sewing machine and went to work!

Oh, AND the tail was an important part of this! I rub their tails also to help warm it up as they have it curled up against their body. Thus, I made a tail curled up against this contraption! I didn't need the head/face or feet and legs.

I keep this "thing" in my carry-on travel bag and it's always ready to go when I am! I just have to fill it with hot water, close the top and get into the hotel bed! Hahahahaha! I would never dare pack it in my "checked-in" luggage! I'd die if I didn't have it with me while away from home just in case the airline, etc. lost my luggage.

I KNOW that people make fun of me, but I honestly don't care. I"m actually very proud of my "Fake Liam"! They just don't understand how much I miss my boys when I'm away from them. :Laugh::Wink2:

Very interesting. I'd like to see a pic of this contraption. :ThumbsUp:

ElvirasMum

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Every single little bit of both my girls is just extremely loveable!
From the tips of Elvy's fuzzy ears to the lion tip of her tail, she's just exquisite. She has so much personality and is such a love to be around.
Morticia has considerably less fuzz, is perfect to get a raspberry almost everywhere is very curious and inqusitive and gets into everything!!!

You can't pick perfection apart, you just love it all!!! :LOL:

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
We all love our entire sphynx kitties, but, what is your favorite part?

I have thought about this question for the past few days, as I just can't say I have "a" favorite part...depends on which kitty.

Babas...his unbelievable wrinkles and soulful eyes and a purr that puts me to sleep every night.

Jouet .her eyes, feet and open heart.

Azura....oh I can't wait to fill in the blank!!!!!

Last edited:
Back