Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My favourite Christmas gift

AmazonGoddess

Lairian
I have share one of my Christmas gifts with you.

My dearest, bestest friend is an incredibly talented artist. She works as a graphic artist and once in awhile, ventures back into her love of portrait drawing. She had never drawn animals before, however. But she decided to try as a Christmas gift for me. The results are attached.

When I opened the gift, I burst into tears and sobbed for several minutes. I was blown away. She put my babies on canvas in pastel and drawing pencils. She even included my Zekey who I lost back in August. Sadly the picture of the portrait doesn't do it justice ... but I had to share anyway. :Laugh:

Attachments

• Portrait.jpg
    Portrait.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 24

trevor26

Lairian
I have share one of my Christmas gifts with you.

My dearest, bestest friend is an incredibly talented artist. She works as a graphic artist and once in awhile, ventures back into her love of portrait drawing. She had never drawn animals before, however. But she decided to try as a Christmas gift for me. The results are attached.

When I opened the gift, I burst into tears and sobbed for several minutes. I was blown away. She put my babies on canvas in pastel and drawing pencils. She even included my Zekey who I lost back in August. Sadly the picture of the portrait doesn't do it justice ... but I had to share anyway. :Laugh:

Aw thats a lovely pic

Back