Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My first "gift" ... sort of

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ok so I missed out on this but I'm still so excited!

I took Sophie to visit gram and gramps then left her there while I ran an errand. I came back and they told me what she brought them a bug! Sophie hasn't brought me any "gifts" yet- not that I like bugs :Badly: And these bugs are the grossest, my parents call them "stink bugs" I don't know what they're actually called. I've never seen them any place around here except at their house. They fly and they smell minty but in a gross way.

I thought of Kreacher and his palmetto bugs :Hysterical::LOL:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That's so cute! Piglet hasn't brought me any "gifts" yet, but that's probably because Reno destroys anything crawling within 10 feet of my house.

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:LOL::Hysterical: Thats hilarious! Mo has a gross habbit of catching and eating flys and spiders, even when they are still alive sometimes! Mo now has the hots for Sophie! He wishes she would bring him a bug, that would really impress him! :Adore:

Snuffie discovered we have a mouse today! OMG!!!! I'm walking on the furniture only and waiting for my "gift" any minute! lol She will not leave the kitchen no matter what I do. I don't want her touchin some yicky mouse! blah!!!!

Needless to say my cupboards are covered in sticky traps so I'm praying the mouse finds his way there to keep my Snuffie safe from his creepy crawlies!

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I have also yet to get any gifts, but would love one!! Too bad you missed out, but there is always next time!! lol:BigSmile:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ok so I missed out on this but I'm still so excited!

I took Sophie to visit gram and gramps then left her there while I ran an errand. I came back and they told me what she brought them a bug! Sophie hasn't brought me any "gifts" yet- not that I like bugs :Badly: And these bugs are the grossest, my parents call them "stink bugs" I don't know what they're actually called. I've never seen them any place around here except at their house. They fly and they smell minty but in a gross way.

I thought of Kreacher and his palmetto bugs :Hysterical::LOL:
Could be worse. It could've been a mouse like my old cat did. He even laid it on my bed for me:Laugh: Imagine trying to smile and congratulate him while trying hard NOT to freak out. I asked him kindly to not put it on mommies bed next time. So the next time he brought me one he brought it alive. Then released it in my room. We had a sit down after that explaining dead is good, bed is bad:LOL: All I get from Meecho are crickets she steals from the lizards and turtles cage. She brings them alive too, but at least she takes their legs off so I don't have to hunt for it:Laugh: