Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My first pet ever at the age of 55

Snapseed.jpg
hi. Yes, as the title indicates. My daughter got a sphinx 3 years ago and fell in love with sphinx since then. Just 3 months ago she delivered 5 kittens and I was lucky to get a male. I am going through divorce and sever depression. I think this cat is saving my life.

As mentioned I am new to this and been having my pet for the 3rd day. I am trying to be with him as much as I can as he is recently got separated from his siblings. That's it for now. Love love love love my cat.

Sheldon13

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the wonderful world of pet parenthood!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair @Radwan masri you came to the purrfect place to make friends and share your naked buddy with us. I always say once a Sphynx enters your heart/home your life is change forever. Congratulations on being one of the lucky. What is his name?

Patti

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Radwan masri and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! What a cutie you have there! Please enjoy our wonderful sphynx community! :)

Toa and Ross

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair @Radwan masri What a handsome and cute boy you have. Sphynx are the best buddies and he will help you get through the divorce and depression. A hug of a sphynx everday does miracles for how you feel.

Natasja

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Radwan masri Welcome to the lair family ! Happy Gotcha! What is your handsome boys name ?
((Hugs)))) I get it -
My babies are my everything more than ever during this most challenging heartfelt year

Looking forward to lots of pics and tales! Jump in and enjoy this fun friendly amazing bunch!

Welcome to the Sphynx Love Journey!
Head smooches to your boy amd ((hugs)))

As someone recently told me "you got this"

Hope you are active with us !

Annejo12

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I also have gone through a divorce and it is tough, hang in there, it can only get better. Nice that you have a new bundle of joy to show you lots of much needed love. You are in for a treat!

View attachment 80626 hi. Yes, as the title indicates. My daughter got a sphinx 3 years ago and fell in love with sphinx since then. Just 3 months ago she delivered 5 kittens and I was lucky to get a male. I am going through divorce and sever depression. I think this cat is saving my life.

As mentioned I am new to this and been having my pet for the 3rd day. I am trying to be with him as much as I can as he is recently got separated from his siblings. That's it for now. Love love love love my cat.
Congrats on getting a wonderful little guy!
Going through depression myself after my mom died (I was 20 and my brother was 17), my little ones kept me going. Hold onto him when you need too and let him help you get better. It does and sphynx are the way through it. Good luck and best wishes, hes adorable!