Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My first sphynx "skinny"

Sarahrg72

Lairian
I researched the sphynx breed and breeders for months and had a lot of scam responses from fake breeders before finding the perfect breeder. I received my 6 month old boy four weeks ago and I couldn't be happier. He is more amazing than I ever could have imagined. My fiancé chose the name skinny and it stuck. Skinny is so loving and concerned with all his family members. When my 6 yr old daughter lays down for bed every night he gets in bed with her and she can now fall asleep on her own without having to have me or her dad lay with her. This little boy came home from being neutered and was even more active and happy than before he went in. He was so excited to be home I couldn't even believe it! He retrievs like a little dog and loves to play play play! I love him like a son! I would not trade him for anything!

Attachments

Jebsmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awww hes a cutie! Welcome to the club lol unless you own one I guess you couldnt imagine the way they steal your heart!

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I researched the sphynx breed and breeders for months and had a lot of scam responses from fake breeders before finding the perfect breeder. I received my 6 month old boy four weeks ago and I couldn't be happier. He is more amazing than I ever could have imagined. My fiancé chose the name skinny and it stuck. Skinny is so loving and concerned with all his family members. When my 6 yr old daughter lays down for bed every night he gets in bed with her and she can now fall asleep on her own without having to have me or her dad lay with her. This little boy came home from being neutered and was even more active and happy than before he went in. He was so excited to be home I couldn't even believe it! He retrievs like a little dog and loves to play play play! I love him like a son! I would not trade him for anything!
Hes beautiful my Blues 7 month old so our boys are roughly the same age, they take over your life, i could never imagine not having blue in our lives :) xxx

Sarahrg72

Lairian
Thanks guys! Nobody I know was familiar with the breed, so I got the "omg they're so ugly! Why would you want that thing?" But after they meet him, they eat there previous mean comments and fall in love with him! My daughter then replies " see don't judge a book by its cover" even though I think there all beautifull even before I ever met one.

Attachments

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
So happy Skinny is fitting into your life with ease. If you think your life has changed already, just wait it only gets better and better.

Patti

curlysue

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awww so happy for you and Skinny! I coun't imagine my life without a nakkid! He will rule your life! Enjoy and welcome to the Lair.

BluesMummy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Now the only problem is I want another one....for skinny and me lol!
Ohh youvd got the bug !!! Sure are addictive im gonna give blue this year to be the family baby but no doubt by christmas i'll be asking santa for another, they are not like any other cat ive ever met, i love my blue to bits, u need a fatty to play with your skinny, who is mighty handsome by the way !!!

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair good to have you.
Handsome little gentleman you have. Congrats.
There is nothing, like, a sphynx.