Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

my first sphynx

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello all
I just adopted my first sphynx, She is a 4 yr old spayed female named Freya, she was rehomed by her family and we were lucky enough to be approved to adopt her! She is pink with some gray patches on her body, and a tabby patch over her eye. I am very excited to have her as a member of our family, and look forward to learning more about the breed.

We also have three human kids, an English Mastiff, a chinese crested, a JRT, a ragdoll cat, and an DSH cat.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Gadzukz, welcome! Sounds like you have your hands full. When you have A chance lets see some pictures we sure love them!

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome! Congrats on your sphynx! She sounds lovely and I like her name.

Looking forward to seeing pics and hearing more about her.

Brooke

Banned
Welcome to the wonderful world of the Sphynx!! She sounds lovely, can't wait to hear more and see some pics!

PitRottMommy

Banned
Hello all
I just adopted my first sphynx, She is a 4 yr old spayed female named Freya, she was rehomed by her family and we were lucky enough to be approved to adopt her!

Any chance you were fortunate enough to know about where she came from? Her breeder? That sort of information?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Gadzukz welcome to Sphynxlair! Glad you found us! We would love to see some pictures! Please enjoy the site!:Laugh:

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
PittRottMommy~ Her previous owner adopted her from a shelter, so any history of her breeder is lost:Sad:

I have only had her a week, but so far, I have learned some things
1. I will never be cold at night again! She insists on sleeping under the covers, pressed up against me, and feels like a heating pad on high!

2. She drools when she is happy:LOL:

3. She is part parrot, part monkey, part toddler. zero cat!

4. She somehow will manage to put her butt in your face whenever you pet her!

5. I never want furry cats again!

I did manage to get a couple of pics, but my stupid camera broke yesterday (it's on my christmas list!) As she settles in she does the cutest things, and it stinks that I can't take pics. But here she is:

014-2-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

And bathtime! lol, she actually really enjoyed it!
011-7.jpg

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi she is lovely! Like the pic of her coming out of her bath! Bless her. Sounds like you have a good selection of different animals! Would be funny to get them all together and have a photo taken (Easier said than done eh?!) Welcome

Back