Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My Frankie and Jasmine

eurynome_az

Lairian
Two days ago our new children arrived....Frankie ( a blue and white lynx point) and his love Jasmine (black tortie). They are both about 3 ywars old and are settling amazingly well. I've been a cat lover my whole life and have had dozens of cats, but none that I've ever seen as resiliant and immediately friendly as these two. They were dirty from the flight and we gave them a bath...now this isn't the first cat I've ever bathed, BUT these are the first cats I've ever had PURRRRR!! They loved it!
They immediately curled up with us under our blankets and cuddled all night. What people say about these cats being lovers is all true!
Jasmine and Frankie will make beautiful babies in a few months. I can't wait to share their story with you. Frankie is a Grand Champion and we are so lucky to provide his good looks to go with Jasmine's charm and beauty.
I'm not sure how to upload pictures here, but when I figure out I'd love to share. Thank you for your welcome and I look forward to discussing the amazing breed with all of you.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome eurynome, you came to the right place if you want to learn about sphynx!

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome!!! Your babies sound beautiful!! So glad they're settling in well. This is an amazing breed!!:ThumbsUp:

Bella07

Banned
Welcome to SphynxLair! Cats that purrr while having a bath, that's just amazing. Starting a breeding program must be so exciting for you. I'm assuming that since you plan on breeding, you've done plenty of research on HCM, and plan to test your two beauties before hand...And I can't wait to see pictures! Congrats!

Hello and welcome to the Lair!! Look forward to seeing pictures of your babies! As Bella07 also suggested, have they been scanned for HCM? If not, you should look into it and have this done before hand. Again, pictures please! We love pictures of everyone's babies!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to Sphynx Lair. I look forward to seeing pictures of Frankie and Jasmine. Good luck with your breeding program.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to Sphynx Lair! And congrats on your new sphynx additions! Hope your breeding program goes well!

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to the Lair! It's a great place, with loving and knowledgeable people. So glad you've joined us.

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to our family! We are so glad you found us and hope to see those pics soon. :ThumbsUp:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi eurynome_az and welcome, we are glad you found us :ThumbsUp: Can't wait to hear all about your new kittys!

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Congratulations on your precious Sphynx cats. Welcome to the Lair. :Smile:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Congrats and welcome to the Lair!! I cant wait to see photos and hear more about them!