Welcome to Sphynx Lair, a community dedicated to Sphynx owners!

My friends Black Tortie Sphynx Kitten

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My friends kitten died today.
She is the one I posted about yesterday.

Here is the email I just received.
the black tortie girl died this a.m. The clamydia is really tough on young kittens. My heart is breaking watching this and feeling so damn helpless. And I am giving extra supportive care to all the cats. Laundry, steam cleaning, disinfecting my hands so often they are peeling.

Say a prayer for us, this is soooo damn hard.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks Everyone
I hope the other kittens will be ok they have the infection also.
I sent that link to her.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thanks Everyone,
Looks like the male may not make it now.
Her luck is becoming just as bad as Susies.

the older litter is showing symptoms also. I have medicated them with Zith. And doing their eyes. Another of the first litter is in trouble, one of the little boys, say a prayer for him. I don't want to lose another one. Looks like another very long night.

susi794

Staff member
I feel her pain....it's devastating to try everything you know and lose kitten after kitten. I am going to pray really hard for her. At least she knows what's wrong....we never could pin point what happened to my cats--no chlamydia, no giardia, no herpes, nothing but pneumonia on the necropsy...so I still don't have a dfinitive diagnosis. But my last two kits are doing really well, so thank God for that. Will be thinking of your friend and her babies...hope all turns out ok. Tell her I am so very sorry and understand exactly how she feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.