Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My furless baby!

Shontae

Lairian
Hey everyone! I never shared any news or pictures of my baby Pavlov (ha ha!) when I got him in November. Since I've got him it's been heaven. I feel like I got my first baby! Of course there are days where he drives me insane but he is so worth it. I'll tell you a little about him: he's a little comedian! He is constantly talking to me and shaking his head with attitude. He also is a complete lover and needs hours of cuddle time a day. He loves people and will play with everyone who's willing to give him their time. His favorite toys are the cheapest I bought, a small soft ball that looks like a cotton ball and a cheap small mouse (of course since I spent a good chunk of change on interactive toys o_O). His favorite pasttime is carrying these to the tub and chasing them around for hours. He follows me wherever I go (even to the bath tub!) and definitely is a mommas boy, lol. He loves electronics, beer (he doesn't get any but sure wants it), and watching videos! He always is trying to use our cell phones with his paws, it's hilarious (except when your actually trying to use the phone...)! He hates getting his nails clipped, bum cleaned, and getting sent to his room (yes, he has his own room, lol). He's an awesome travel companion and even came with us to Las Vegas a couple weeks after we got him. When we got him it was soooooooooooo amazing! We had a 8hour car trip and he slept the whole way. I had been so worried about that. From the moment I picked him up I was in love! He was so small with squinty eyes (they eventually opened up), and was a lover from the beginning. So I guess I'll stop ranting
20161215_184333.jpg
20161204_160942.jpg
20161215_184333.jpg
20161204_160942.jpg
20161201_193616.jpg
20161106_123542.jpg
and raving. I just wanted to let you guys see the little guy and hear about him! I love reading about others' sphynx. I have tons of questions I'll also be posting. Thanks for reading!

Attachments

Amy Ritchison

Lairian
@Shontae he is adorable , welcome to sphynxlair . You will find that everyone on here is amazing . I have had lots of questions and everyone has been a huge help .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awwwww look at those fluffy ears!

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
What a cutie patootie!!! What a bundle of love. No wonder you are smitten. So happy for you and Pavlov!

Theedaysleeper

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
He is precious :cat: He looks happy and completely intent. Probably because he has such a good mama :)

Toa and Ross

Staff member
@Shontae Pavlov is a handsome and adorable little boy. Love his red nose. It's s cute.
Still a minor and already want to drink beer...what a naughty boy:). It's great he's such a good traveller! I smiled while reading your story about Pavlov. Thanks for sharing the pics and story.

Natasja

Shontae

Lairian
@Shontae Pavlov is a handsome and adorable little boy. Love his red nose. It's s cute.
Still a minor and already want to drink beer...what a naughty boy:). It's great he's such a good traveller! I smiled while reading your story about Pavlov. Thanks for sharing the pics and story.

Natasja
@Toa and Ross
I'm really glad you like my little blurb. I just had to share how much such a little guy changed my life. Thank you!