Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My Gummi Berry

GummisDad

Banned
I have a sphynx kitten named Gummi Berry. She is my wittle baby girl. I see that some crazy cat woman (stalker) has tried to claim her as her own, even stealing pics of her!!:Surprise: But make no mistake, I am her favorite parent I just let the crazy woman, feed her, clean the litterbox, and bathe her for me:LOL:

MY Gummi, Mine Mine Mine!!:Laugh:

GummisDad

Banned
On occasion, I help with a bth. I have given medicine to My gummi once but was immediately told I was doing it wrong and had both the medicine and My gummi taken from me. I have cleaned the litter box for my wifes eight other cats so many times I want to scream. I would LOVE to do more for all of my wifes animals (8 cats and 4 dogs, and the turtle in my bath tub) but I have been to busy supporting all of the animals with a pesky job, helping with My children, and catering to the most wonderful wife in the world. If only there was more of me....wait, never mind cause if there was my wife would just get another animal...lol

J

Jinxlover

On occasion, I help with a bth. I have given medicine to My gummi once but was immediately told I was doing it wrong and had both the medicine and My gummi taken from me. I have cleaned the litter box for my wifes eight other cats so many times I want to scream. I would LOVE to do more for all of my wifes animals (8 cats and 4 dogs, and the turtle in my bath tub) but I have been to busy supporting all of the animals with a pesky job, helping with My children, and catering to the most wonderful wife in the world. If only there was more of me....wait, never mind cause if there was my wife would just get another animal...lol

:LOL::LOL::Hysterical:HAHAHAHAHA:Hysterical::LOL::LOL:

Gadzukz

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I think I was spending so much time here, he had to see what all the fuss was about~ Jealous!

susi794

Staff member
GummisDad--really, it's so nice to see you both loving this little baby. Gummi is one lucky little girl!

Welcome GummisDad! Happy to see you join us! We have heard much about you (all good things of course)!

My husband loves his Sphynxies as well and will definitely claim Gable as HIS now but I am the one that does the bathing, grooming and general care. He gets to have all of the fun giving of the treats, petting and snuggling and telling them that "Mommy is mean" when I give them their medicine or remove them from places they should not be.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member

Ok you win with the most wonderful wife in the world comment!!!!:ThumbsUp:
Keep up the good work!

Back