Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My husband is crazy!

tessblack

Banned
Ok, we live in a house that is 95% tile. Great in the summer a bit chilly in the winter months. We have a few area rugs but I really don't like carpet. He started talking about putting carpet in because the cats feet must be getting cold on the tile. I think he is turning into the crazy cat man! Now we are out doing something and we are trying to decide if we want to go do something else, and he is well lets go check on the kids. THIS IS DOG MAN, THE GUY THAT HAD 160 LB ROTTWEILERS AND NEVER A CAT! They have him so wrapped around there paws it is not even funny. I guess even a bull rider called John Wayne can become a mush ball by these kitties.

tessblack

Banned
Tess... you have to figure out how to clone him!! You could make a fortune!!!

I want to be first on the waiting list!!! :Wink:

Yeah it is funny the change I have seen in him since we got these guys. He used to bow hunt and I just can't imagine killing anything. Now he does not go hunting and says he would not want to kill anything anymore. I never asked him not to hunt because he did when I met him but I did make fun of him dressing like a hedge and sitting in a tree for hours!

Gizzymom

Banned
Yeah it is funny the change I have seen in him since we got these guys. He used to bow hunt and I just can't imagine killing anything. Now he does not go hunting and says he would not want to kill anything anymore. I never asked him not to hunt because he did when I met him but I did make fun of him dressing like a hedge and sitting in a tree for hours!

Did he also used to splash himself in urine?? I heard hunters do that... GROSS!!!:Badly:

ktate88

Banned
Tess... you have to figure out how to clone him!! You could make a fortune!!!
k
I want to be first on the waiting list!!! :Wink:
Send the 2nd model to FL please. You know, after you've worked the kinks out.

but I did make fun of him dressing like a hedge and sitting in a tree for hours!
:LOL::LOL:

Did he also used to splash himself in urine?? I heard hunters do that... GROSS!!!:Badly:
I have heard of this. Let me tell you, smelling deer pee is awful. Rosie would come home with us in the evenings. We'd change her diaper up until bedtime, then let her "freeball" over night. The smell each morning was horrendous. No joke, some days I could smell it all the way upstairs. I still miss her little noises, licks, and ear nibbles each morning.

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
haha i love it!! isn't it amazing how these little guys make the men's hearts just melt!!

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My hubby went from "No we don't need another sphynx" to "where are the girls, dady wants to snuggle":LOL: I always remind him he didn't like the idea and he says "what are you talking about?" At this rate I could convince him he said we needed a 3rd:LOL::LOL:

pooner

Banned
My husband has become a total sphynx-aholic too. He has a hard time sharing Pooner with me :Wink:
I just hope he will eventually decide we can get a second sphynx. I really want another so Pooner can have a play mate but, hubby says no, one cat is enough.:Frown:
I think the real issue is he is scared he can't love more than one sphynx baby at a time:Wink:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Jimmy never had kitties before I came along either because he was allergic to their fur. When we found that he isn't allergic to their saliva we got Snuffie and now he cant sleep without one of the girls purring in his ear. He kisses them goodbye and hello more than he does me! lol

I love me some Sphynx - my kitties just got their baths tonight, I'm going to bed to snuggle me some naked love.

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
My hubby is crazy too. Some of you may recall that after Tanker passed in 2008, my husband refused to consider adopting any more pets. Another Sphynx was absolutely out of the question. I suffered through Sphynx withdrawl for nearly 2 years before some great advice from MugysMum and other SL members got him to weaken. Gleek arrived at the end of August. We haven't even had him for 4 months yet and my husband is worried about leaving him for a week in April. Go figure!

Back