Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

My I use your sphynx pics?

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Greetings,

I was hoping to use some of our sphynx pictures in a video to help promote the site. I would post the video on youtube. I wanted to give back to the community which I have thoroughly enjoyed since it's inception. No moneys involved. Thoughts? I won't use your pictures if you tell me.

Muchas Gracias,
The Hairless Gato

Absotively! You can use some of my video clips if you want, too.

My youtube user name is brookearnold123. The only good quality video clip is Walter in his bed, but it's a winner!

Can't wait to see what you come up with! :ThumbsUp:

Jocy24

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Sure I can't wait to see what you put together!

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You can use mine also.
I do not have any videos on here y.et though

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Holy moly that's alot of clicking. Hello carpal tunnel. I grabbed about 80 pics. Now I just need to find some good background music and I'm all set. I had to leave some of the members off. no offense intended, just didn't have the room. trying to keep video around 4 minutes.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Finished.

I was going to add all the kitty names before I realized that was going to be a little difficult.

Last edited by a moderator:

2sphynxgirl

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:ThumbsUp: What a treat to see my boys in the middle of this! You are so creative!

Last edited:

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
That was great!! I can tell you put a lot of work and effort into that!! I love the pic of the Sphynx with googly eyes on his butt!! And you used a couple pics of Kreacher :) HeeHee :) Very cute, and creative!!

Cattarific!! I loved the whole thing....will put it in my favorites. I loved the music too, I'll watch just to listen to it too! Great job

lol, I've been listening to that song for 2 hours now.......love it!!!

would you tell me what it is and where it comes from?????? makes me want to dance